1990 Oldsmobile Toronado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Toronado model:
'til death do us part
By oldsfan on 06/06/06 15:31 PM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo 2dr Coupe

The Toronado is truly one of the great ones from Oldsmobile. I've owned the car from a pup and it now has over 171,000 miles. The 3800 V6 is strong as can be and never has given any problems. This car was way ahead of its time and is still a pleasure to drive. It is one of the best cars I've owned.

Great Car
By HoustonAstrosFan on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo 2dr Coupe

I have had a great experience with this car, i hardly have any problems with it, and i have 215,000 plus miles with it. I put a flowmaster in it and it sounds GREAT!

1990 Trofeo Rocks!
By BrockB on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo 2dr Coupe

I bought the car with 104,000 miles and it now has 195,000. The only problem I ever had was that the a/c compressor froze and had to be replaced. The car still runs perfect and I will keep it but I just bought a 1992 Trofeo and 94,000 miles just so that I can get another of these great cars while they're still able to be found. If you can find one, buy it, 1992 was the last year.

I love her
By gertgert on 01/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo 2dr Coupe

What can I say? She has over $150K and still screams. I can throw her into the curves and she just hugs the road. I love her and much as my dog. she's a bit tired and the level ride cut out butr there are plenty of used parts out there - but they aren't cheap. She's a classic beauty and is everything I could want in a car.

2 Dr Trofeo Coupe
By Barney2 on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo 2dr Coupe

This was a car ahead of its time.

The Best Used Car On The Planet
By Ron G on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo 2dr Coupe

This vehicle is flawless, I now see why Olds quit making them as this car would have put them out of business....