2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silhouette model:
GREAT CAR, BUT NOT COOL
By KENLINDO on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

GETS GREAT GAS MILEAGE AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL.

Great for family
By Mc Family on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan Premiere Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Perfect car for family and loaded with great options. DVD with wirless headsets is great for trips, Mileage is great at 30mpg on the highway. Great car.

3rd Van, 1st SIlhouette
By JKonrad on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan Premiere Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

While my Grand Voyager was in the shop for repairs I drove my friends `99 Silhouette and was pleasantly surprised how well it handled. I was looking for a new used vehicle and got lucky to find an Oldsmobile Silhouette 2003.

my car
By chris ryals on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

never any prblems, comfort in town and hwy

Oldsmobile's last van
By #1 parent on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan Premiere Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

1)Needs better mileage 2)Seats are very comfortable 3)Good to take on long distance trips with your family 4) Did I mention seats are comfortable especially in the winter with the heated seat option 5) Lots of leg room to strech out 6) Sometimes to many buttons

Third unit of this series
By compasst on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan Premiere Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third GM minivan, second Silhouette. If my satisfaction continues at this level, I'm in line for a fourth. I miss the plastic body, but the new features and level of comfort are superb. Much improved over my '92 model. A bit short on power for towing, and mileage drops to high teens with a trailer, but without the trailer I am getting high twenties MPG.

first minivan
By scott s. on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

like it alot, it rides and handles better then I throght it would. the dash and controls are easy to use. the standard features for the price can not beat the deal.I test drove the olds first, then all the rest of the minivans , went back to buy the olds.

A Premiere Van !
By Richard E. Poitras on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan Premiere Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This Silhouette Premiere Edition is our first van ever after driving german cars for over 20 years... Well, it is a premiere experience ! WE LOVE IT ! Oours is white with its chrome mags and it always make heads turns... Driving is fun, interior is extremely confortable, the DVD sytem is perfect and overall we go for a drive more often than we never did before...

Love it
By Don W on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan GLS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd minivan purchase. This one is very different from my previous van-Windstar. It drives like a car not like a van. I hated driving a van until we purchased the Silhouette. The comfort & spacious interior are 2nd to none.

Test driver
By ssomers on 04/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette Minivan GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I an A test driver for General Motors. I paid for this when I bought a New Oldsmobile. This cas has been back to the dealer eight times now. Mr Goodwrench makes the problems worse, as often an making them better. No more GM cars for me.