2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silhouette model:
Bought as a program car in 2004
By Richard on 08/26/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Wonderful van. City MPG is 24 at 94,000 miles. Hwy MPG is 27-28 at 65-70 MPH with air running. Only problem was rear brake cylinders leaking at 68,000. Has been serviced regular.

WOW WHAT A GREAT VAN
By Scott on 07/27/09 02:22 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say that Oldsmobile did a great job on this van . This is the best van that i have ever had it drives like a car and rides even better .If your looking for a nice van look at the Oldsmobile i bet you will buy it there great vans .I like all the room it has and all the nice things it has on it and the gas mileage is great .

Works like a Truck
By Carol P on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love my van..didn't think I would but I do...It's 'the' car when a group of us go out to dinner so we can all be together...and (with the rear seat out) it hauls anything I need it to from furniture to my 2 golden retreivers...and 10 feet of pvc pipe too!

GREAT CAR, BUT NOT COOL
By KENLINDO on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

GETS GREAT GAS MILEAGE AND HAS NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL.

my car
By chris ryals on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

never any prblems, comfort in town and hwy

first minivan
By scott s. on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

like it alot, it rides and handles better then I throght it would. the dash and controls are easy to use. the standard features for the price can not beat the deal.I test drove the olds first, then all the rest of the minivans , went back to buy the olds.

Test driver
By ssomers on 04/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I an A test driver for General Motors. I paid for this when I bought a New Oldsmobile. This cas has been back to the dealer eight times now. Mr Goodwrench makes the problems worse, as often an making them better. No more GM cars for me.

Great Mini Van
By iamgene on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Van has a lot of room, and many features. It has 2 side sliding doors. The one on the passengers side opens by remotly by switch on key remote,or 2 panel switches in side of vechicle. I wish I would have paid for drivers side sliding door to open remotely too. Vehicle handles very well in the snow with traction guard. A radio,CD, Tape Player /with head phones so you dont have to listen to the kids music they have headphones in the back seat, and they can listen TapePlayer CD or Radio seperatly from you.You have to check this vechicle if you plan on buying a mini van. I am glad I did There are still too many standard features for me to list.