2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Consumer Review: Best vehicle I ever owned

2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette - Consumer Review

GLS Passenger Minivan (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Best vehicle I ever owned
By Deloris Kotowske on

2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette GLS 4dr Minivan

Love my Olds Silhouette and would buy another one if they were still making them. I tell everyone how absolutely wonderful this vehicle is. Economical on gas, comfortable for traveling and my grandkids love riding in it. Easy to get into and out of which is an especially nice feature for older folks and those with certain back problems. No tugging to pull yourself up and out of the seat to exit the vehicle. Plus ease of motion to get into the vehicle. What a shame this awesome vehicle has been dis- continued. I have about 128,00 miles with nominal repairs. What a blessing financially that is in this day and age with repair bills soaring out of site. Fantastic mode of transportation.

Favorite Features

Ease of getting into and exiting the vehicle. Smooth ride and economical on gas. Low maintenance. Grandchildren love the overhead radio and headphones. Leather interior holds up well and still looks like new. Nice sized rear luggage space and luggage rack on top. Overall rating, superb!

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders seem somewhat flimsy. The middle side window latches are difficult to open.