1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette Consumer Review: A Great Buy

1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette - Consumer Review

A Great Buy
By reade4fl on

1999 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL 4dr Ext Minivan

I bought this mini-van new in Aug. 1999. I was very lucky to have a great salesperson who guided me to this vehicle. Instead of having a drivers side electrical seat, he mentioned he had a different Shilloute available. It was Great. Three passanger middle seat and three in back. Towing package, and rear audio and air, heat controls. My wife and I loved the space and the room for our family. Also towing pkg. included a self leveling rear shocks which were great, but, the best is that you can use the air compressor to fill up almost anything including your own tires if needed. Also our neighbor who is a Porshe salesman meentioned how all of his mechanics swore by the 3.4L engine of GM.

The size and usefullness of this van. Also by going to the extended cab it is amazing what you can fit into this baby just by removing the seats. Overhead instruments give you very accurate info. esp MPG which I find to be a little over 20 MPG in city driving.