1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ninety-Eight model:
Wish they still made 'em.
By spidey637 on 03/01/13 02:05 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency 4dr Sedan

Paid $900 for it from a dealer with 213,000 on the clock. I was happy to find one in perfect shape from Texas with "low" miles, relatively speaking. It's been in Minnesota for the past 10 years, according to CarFax. The car is a tank. I own a '94 Olds Ciera, and the quality is worlds apart. This was there best car for this year.

Great Car!
By habs71 on 06/09/10 16:53 PM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Special Edition 4dr Sedan

16 years old, 87,000 miles. Got it for my niece. This car is in exceptional condition for its age. Has been in storage since the original owner passed away 2 years ago. Bought it from his son. Just can't believe the condition. Handles very well. Engine/tranny are fine. Only thing she has to do is change out the cassette for a cd player. Very well built gm car!

1994 Olds 98 Regency
By James on 12/29/07 10:55 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency 4dr Sedan

Great vehicle. Rides and drives like a touring car. Good milage, 27-29 mpg on the highway. Very comfortable seats. Room to spare

Good Car
By April on 08/26/07 22:02 PM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency 4dr Sedan

I am relocating across the country and I am taking this car. I knew that the minute I started to drive it! I will have it until my boyfriend and I are done with college! This car is better than most.

worth buying
By eric fletcher on 09/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Elite 4dr Sedan

I owned this car for one year an highly recomend it for anyone who spends a lot of time on the road.

176,000 miles, runs like a new car!!!
By G. Wright on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency 4dr Sedan

Unbelivable drive for the milage,and the last guy that drove it traveled cross country weekly in the car... Classy look for any outfit anytime... Girls love the interior(especially the back).As much space as a caprice inside

Not my Fathers Olds, but not bad!
By Craig Green on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency 4dr Sedan

Very nice and comfortable but lacks the ability to handle a heavy load like the rear drive version. For a front drive car this is very nice and has convienant controls, excelent heater and air system. The steering whell controls are excellent for the radio and climate functions.