1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ninety-Eight model:
my 2nd one
By mike on 03/11/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency 4dr Sedan

This is my second one my first one i sold to my brother in law for $500 with 295,678 miles on it 2 years ago and he still drives it i bought the one i have now with 132,244 and love it and plan on driving it a long while

Unstopable Grandpa Car
By dsnook on 11/11/05 14:36 PM (PST)

1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Elite 4dr Sedan

This is a big boat of a car, but I love it. I used to be a Service Manager at an Oldsmobile dealership and I know how reliable these cars are. It has a fantastic engine and gets great gas mileage (routinely get 30 mpg on highway). As with any car, you will have to replace the water pump and an alternator every now and then. But otherwise, Oldsmobile Ninety-Eights are great cars.

It IS Your Father's Oldsmobile
By MLTofTN on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Elite 4dr Sedan

I bought this car at 39,000 miles, have driven it for 5 yrs. Good, solid car BUT as with all GM cars from the 1980s and 1990s, the interior trim does not hold up. This is my second Olds (1986 Cutlass) and BOTH had air conditioners go out and had to have headliners replaced. Otherwise, I love the design and plan to drive this car until it doesn't go anymore (hopefully another 90,000 miles).

My First Olds
By Marshyliz on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Elite 4dr Sedan

I really like this car. It's my first Oldsmobile. My grandparents always had oldsmobiles and I have always like them. I would buy another Olds in a heartbeat.

I love it
By Sholdstheoolds on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Touring 4dr Sedan w/Supercharger

The car is so great for the money. It has great power, and for the size of the car, its really gets up and goes. I have had my car at over230 KPH and felt completely confident. The car is extremely comfortible, and the heated seats are really nice to have. The supercharger give the car some real kick, put your foot down, and you KNOW when it kicks in. I love this car!

Nice ride
By KeithH on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency 4dr Sedan

A large car which has been very cheap to have, few repairs, good on gas and maintance cost are low (Great first ride)