1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ninety-Eight model:
Oldsmobile
By NESSA on 03/27/07 17:50 PM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency 4dr Sedan

A very good big car, sorry that GM does not build them anymore. A lot of people admire my 17-year-old car and say that it has held up pretty well for an American car. Minor GM problems like: alternator, a/c compressor , power window motors, but other than that, a nice car.

more power
By aaron on 05/08/05 02:17 AM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency Brougham 4dr Sedan

Real world body style but I think we should, maybe beef up the 3800 in and maybe come out with a newer design for it, like lets say fully supercharged 3800 and my be a nice V8 package for that do something wild and comforting at the same time and if that happens I would be the first one to trade my other car in on a newer one. I tell you if i could design one of those models it would be great and with this day and age of technology and and diffrent types of pepole you never know any things possible

Wonderful car.
By Steven.W. Wilson on 03/19/05 07:49 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

This car is the best car ever and the most comfortable. The looks are number one and the leather is the best. The ride is okay better then most American cars. This car handles pretty badly but it is very powerful with the v8 engine.

Great car!
By David Michale on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

This car handles well and has the most cofortable car ever. This car doesn't take the bump well but is a very quiet ride. I would recomend this car to anyone. This car is better then Linclon and Ford but not as good as Toyota or Honda.

Old but still kicking
By Tina Raulerson on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency 4dr Sedan

My 98 has been passed around in my family for 14 years, my mother had it then my sister, and now me. It has neerly 180,000 miles on it and except for a few minor repairs, and altenator here, a window motor there, it still runs smoothly, the air doesn't work sometimes, but add some more freon and it's fine. Great car, too bad there'll be no more of them.

Best car ever
By cliff gill on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency Brougham 4dr Sedan

This car has taken me 200,000 miles with NO major repairs-- grease & oil every 5,000, breakes, batery, etc. you would normally expect. Bought it used in '96 with 30,000 for $9000-- best $9000 I ever spent. 8 years later and 170,000 miles later and absolutely no regrets

GREAT CAR
By sean234562 on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency Brougham 4dr Sedan

Before i had this car i had a 1992 deville, now owning the olds for a couple monthes i can truly say that olds is almost better then the caddy. it has all the same feature, has almost the same performace. bottom line it is just a great car

The Long Lasting Oldsmobile nightey eigh
By Geoge on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency 4dr Sedan

My Oldsmobile nighty-eight is amost 12 or 13 years old with tons of miles on it as listed on top. I would rate this car a 9.7 just like it is. This car is okay in the snow like when I brought it to Coldorado from 1994-1997.

Good Bye
By GoodBye on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency Brougham 4dr Sedan

Best Car I have owned in 40 years. Wish GM still made these. I have owned mine for 13 years - no major problems- none.

GREAT CAR!
By BIRD DOG on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Sedan Regency 4dr Sedan

This is the best car we have ever owned. Comfort, quality inside and out, reliable, low maintenance, it has it all. Our last car was also an Olds 98 in which we comfortably passed 200,000 miles. Our present 1990 Olds 98 only has 145,000 miles. Considering they are no longer going to make these great cars, I guess we'll have to drive this one 300,000 - and we will enjoy every mile.