2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A little more than Vanilla

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue - Consumer Review

GX Sedan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

A little more than Vanilla
By swimmercr on

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first car and I am 17. So far, it has been a good car. I have the GX with an optional spoiler. Have had the car for 5 mos. I have had minimal problems with it. All i had to do was change the front left signal light. I have heard some rumors about this car. Some good, some not. It had best in class performance (at the time) and the interior is filled with nice touches and the fun "ninja cup holder". I have 86k miles on mine and got it for free. It was from my grandma when she died. Unfortunately, it has white stripes on the tires -_- So far, good car. It is good at being a little more than a car. I want to plasti-dip the wheels and put a fart can on it. And aftermarket radio & sub

Favorite Features

Peppy engine, decent noise (small hole cut before muffler). Different compartments to put your stuff. Seats are pretty good. I like the Carbon Fiber on the wheel hubs. Minimal blindspots. I fit well being 6'0 tall.

Suggested Improvements

MANUAL TRANNY!!! And also keeping Olds in the business. I put blue LED lights in the middle front bumper area. Unfortunately (as I found out), they were illegal. And, I wish the hood had more lines, or vents.