2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Review: Great car! What was GM thinkin

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan - Consumer Review

Great car! What was GM thinking???
By R.Hach on

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My first Olds Intrigue was totaled when another driver ran a stop light at 70 MPH! Later when I went back to the salvage yard to get my personal belongings, the Police were there and told me that the car durability saved my life, so I bought my second Olds Intrigue in 10/2007 with 27k on it. I do outside sales on the road, I now have 90k on it. Other than basic repairs (tires, battery) it has been problem free. Comfortable for long trips, rides smooth, and the A/C blows colder and cools faster than my wifes 2006 Chevy Impala! Why did GM kill Olds? My sister just bought herself one with low miles. She used to laugh at my Olds, now she is glad she got hers. People can't believe it's 7 yrs old!

Overall body design, High 20's MPG, Comfortable, Great response, Smooth ride. Not one rust spot! Great value for your money! I found my second Olds at a Honda dealership! I got a great deal....I think most people don't know much about the Intrigue. Well worth the money!

No MP3 jack in the radio (but in 2002 MP3 were not that popular...yet!) The paint is wearing off the radio knobs. Nothing else I can think of, and I have owned two Intriques now!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review