2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Intrigue model:
Great Car
By TPayne on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have drove this car for 11 months and have nothing but truly exceptional experience. The power and quality is superb

Great Car
By rollin on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this car 2 years actually, and I have never had a problem with it. I drove it out of town alot, so I have high mileage, about 90,000. It's still going strong, and I haven't had a major problem, just regular maintenance. Great ride!

balanced (luxury-sport )family sedan
By rocket on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this car is the best among it siblings impala/grand prix/regal a true import fighter inside and out. functional interior/beautiful exterior shape/excellent handling/and best of all A TOP TEN ENGINE ACCORDING TO WARDS WORLD MAGAZINE,AND THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. A GENUINE ROCKET CAR

A very good car
By Eugene on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I fell in love with it the first time I laid my eyes on it. Camrys and Accords bored me, and, besides - too many of these species on the roads. Intrigue looked sportier and cooler. Then I was impressed with its performance and a quiet ride. And for 2 1/2 years already I have been the happy owner of this beauty. And guess what - it never let me down. Higly recommend to those who are young by heart...

OUTSTANDING
By psweeney on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE THIS CAR

Oldsmobile Intrigue 2002
By Ken Corey on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I previously owned a Cadillac Seville and wanted a car equal in comfort and size. This is just as comfortable, more peppy, and more economical. I only have my cars dealer serviced because they know the cars.

BURNS OIL
By jamied on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I currently have a 1999 Olds Intrigue GL with the 3.5L motor (56,000 miles).I drive a combination of city and highway.It's a really good car for the most part; but, I have one HUGE complaint. It burns oil like you wouldn't believe. For those of you out there who wait for the "Change Oil" light to come on before simply heading to the lube shop, I have a very rude awakening for you. The first time I checked my oil after 4000 miles(before light came on) there was only a trace of oil on the stick. Now,I check my oil every 1000 miles and this car burns a quart of oil every 2500 miles.The dealer checked this and said it was normal? Anyone else have this issue?

I love my olds!!!
By t.j. on 06/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My intrigue with 5600 miles is doing great.I wish the interior trim pcs were better fitting.The car is Fun to Drive and Gets Good gas miliage.All options work good and have had no problems yet!

I love it!
By gaymarty on 05/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

18000 miles and no problems at all. I have only been back to the dealer when the "change oil" light on the 3.5L, 215HP, "short star" engine lights. This car is a keeper.

My Second Intrigue
By Bill Knox on 05/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just took delivery of a 2002 Intrigue, my second GL and a replacement for my 1999, which I drove for about 33,000 miles. Simply put, I just could not turn down the incentives. GM is making a major mistake in not continuing this car, even in another guise (e.g., Buick or Pontiac). Improvements include more precise steering and an improved sound system, as well as a blessedly silent horn when using the remote locking system. Handling seems a tad softer, however,and the car seems to reach its side loading limits rather abruptly in sweeping turns. Gas mileage is about the same (mediocre), but the engine still provides plenty of grunt when asked, perhaps my favorite feature.