Used 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue - Consumer Reviews

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue

View reviews for a specific Intrigue model:

Better Equipped Than More Expensive Cars
By Linda Ann

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Nobody can beat the heated 6-way power front seats, chrome wheels. This car was smart looking & very reliable.

Tape,cassette,leather, sunroof, power everything. Remote start, loaded.

Heated seat replaced 2months after purchase.

Great Car! No Problems
By ebus

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a great car. I purchased it when it was about a year and a half old with 28,000 miles on it. It now has 178,800 miles and has given me zero problems. Great gas mileage and smooth ride. I have only replaced the brakes once and that was about a month ago.

Gas mileage, smooth ride, zero maintenance issues other than an oil change and replacing the tires and brakes.

Great car for the money!
By lynziee

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

210,000 miles and still going. This car just wont die. I've put over 150,000 miles on this car myself and have never replaced more than the tires and oil filter. Granted, the turn signals and gas gage are no longer working. Almost every interior dash light is on, and the steering seems to be going out....the engine just keeps on running! I wrote this car off about 50,000 miles ago but nope, she's still kicking. Also, still gets aroun 28-30 miles to the gallon. Have to keep track by hand no so I dont run out out gas but hey, she doesnt owe me anything at this point.

body shape, car is large but handles like a much smaller sedan.

who cares now....

Not your Granpa's Olds!!!
By papanetworkpro

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I'm only the second-owner of this great medium-size family sedan. It was clean- quick and quiet then, and still is. We consistently got 33mpg on the road to KY. It's easy to park and drive...has fewer blind spots than the Lexus we're buying. Great sound system...and lot's of trunk space.

Split rear seats allowed me to haul "stuff" from Home Depot. I really enjoyed the sound system, and sporty steering.

Leather seats would be an improvement...and a little more power when passing.

Great Care
By Good car

2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car with 160,000 miles on it. Not bad. After replacing brakes, tires and struts, and of course keeping up with oil, it runs great. I get 33 mpg highway. It goes when I want it to go, and sure, sometimes the blinkers quit working, but oh well. This car rocks it up the mountain with power, and it rocks it in the snow better than 4x4. My car just hit 202,000, and it's running just as good if not better than when I bought it.

trac control, power seat, 2 lighters.

power seat on both sides. working blinkers at all times :)