2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Review: To add to the rest of positive

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue - Consumer Review

To add to the rest of positive reviews!
By Chris Howe on

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 4dr Sedan

I am more than satisfied with my recent purchase of my Intrigue. I bought it used at a dealership. I love it, it has had no mechanical problems so far and I wish that they still made them. I love the power of the 3.5L Twin Cam V6. It's so great. For my first car that I've bought on my own, I am more than happy. I would recommend this car to anyone. Well, anyone interested in buying a quality car that can whoop an imports butt when it needs to, while remaining extremely practical and gets great gas mileage. I love this car! I think that you should go buy one or any other Oldsmobile. Happy Driving!

Ummm plain and simple the 3.5L Twin Cam V6! It gets amazing gas mileage and still has the power to pass, and smoke the imports on the freeway. So I say, bring on modded Honda Civic. You've got nothing on me....

The only thing that I could suggest would be the cupholder under the dash should be moved. Too bad they don't make these cars anymore. But that's it!