2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Review: Great Car

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car
By ayshatrill on

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL 4dr Sedan

I bought my car in May of 2001 with 13,000 km on it. It now has 190,316 km on it. I have found my car reliable and a joy to drive on many long trips. It has been basically trouble free for me with just the usual maintenance things necessary. I have had the usual problem that comes with the aluminum wheels of leaking with the tires but I buy my tires where they give free maintenance so it has cost nothing for cleaning the rims. For now problem solved. 2 problems with this car, at 3 degrees Celsius outside the car fogs up, only solution open windows. Seats lack enough lumbar support for long trips making it feel like my ribs are cutting into me.

Styling inside and out it has a European feel to it. I have the leather seats and moon roof. It is a pleasure to drive. Great pickup when entering a highway or passing. Nice stereo for a factory installment.

Not applicable since they no longer make this car but it would have been nice to have heated seats and good lumbar support.