1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Review: Update since my 6/20/06 post,

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan - Consumer Review

Update since my 6/20/06 post, "I miss the 3.5"
By oldskidd on

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL 4dr Sedan

I recommended this 99 Intrigue GL 3.5L back in spring 2001 with 27k mi for $13,500 to my parents and they bought it. It hit 100k in 2006 when i last posted and it currently has 137k. They just replaced the A/C condenser so the A/C works now *thank gawd, it's hot this summer! They've also replaced the exhaust system, suspension parts, and a few other minor things. i borrowed the Intrigue recently when my car was in the shop and I have to say this car still feels solid. My 2006 Saab has rattles in the door and which is disappointing for the Saab but impressive for the Intrigue because there isn't a single rattle in the cabin.

Still lovin the grunt of the 3.5L Twin Cam V6. The styling has aged well; the car does NOT look like it's 13 years old!

I know it's beating a dead horse but if GM had dropped Buick instead of Olds then the current day LaCrosse would be the Oldsmobile Intrigue!