1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Review: Intrigue 3.8 6 cylinder

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue - Consumer Review

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue

GL Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Intrigue 3.8 6 cylinder
By Blondie on

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL 4dr Sedan

Still driving her after 7 yrs, I bought her with 33,000 miles and she is still running after 137,000. I give her regular oil changes, & normal wear & tear, brakes, rotors, & struts. When she reached 120,000 after her tune up she started to need a little more work done. In the past year I've replaced the fuel filter, oil pan, battery, both (R)and(L) cv joints. Which I didn't need to replace. I had a clicking noise when I would turned (R) only, so after the 5 mechanic it ended up being my starter, the spring in the starter wasn't sitting right so every time I turned (R) it would hit the fly wheel. I just did my own brakes & rotors this time. So shes ready to go for another 100,000.

This car is comfortable and easy to handle. You have allot of leg room and it's easy to reach the cruise control, radio & etc. This is a great family car. They should bring this model back and they should make it a little more sporty.

Well let's face it when you get old you fall apart. The arm rest in the car are starting to fall off. the out side & some in side molding is starting to give away. My driver side mirror is hanging. Over all I would buy another one.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review