1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Review: If I could, I would buy anothe

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue - Consumer Review

If I could, I would buy another one!
By maani on

1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL 4dr Sedan

As a car for a first time driver, I would give this car a 5 out of 5. It was safe, easy to handle, hard to dent and not embarrassing to be seen driving. My parents purchased this car in 2007 with 69,501 miles for $5000. Standard maintenance was fairly cheap. The only expensive replacement part was the alternator in 2011 at 120,000 miles. Sadly, I no longer drive it due to accident that hit my front driver's side wheel and ruined the driver's side door. The driver
was going 45mph when they hit me and I walked away without a single scratch. I would totally buy another intrigue if I could!

Easy handling and steering, the quality of the interior, the v6 engine, the exterior popping out large dents (A God send when you live on a college campus!), and the ability to drive in all weather conditions. No need to worry about getting home from work in a level two snow storm!

Steering wheel vibrated a bit violently when traveling at speeds greater than 70mph, and the seal around the windows would freeze below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review