I love this car!
By definingme on
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GLS 4dr Sedan
I bought this car in July of 2012 with 123K miles on her. It's a huge upgrade from my previous cars. She's an old V6, so naturally there are repairs, but she runs beautifully! I love the sound of the engine, and the feel! She is so easy to drive in the Midwestern snow/ice because she's much heavier than my previous cars. Since buying her, I've put on another 10K miles, and I have no regrets! She's reliable, sporty, comfortable, and by far the favorite car I've owned thus far!
Favorite Features
I love the weight! She gets around perfectly in Midwestern snow/ice/winds. I like the steering wheel stereo controls. I never thought I'd bother using them... until I had them. Leather seats are always nice, no more problems with spilt coffee. The sunroof, wow! I didn't use my air conditioner once after buying her, I didn't need to!
Suggested Improvements
My biggest issue with this car is some of the smaller details. The windshield wipers don't always like to behave, the driver's side wiper fluid doesn't squirt at all sometimes. The window motors quit pretty fast. Also, the HAVOC vent door for the heater is broken, which is quite popular in Intrigues from what I've read.