Can' never go wrong with the 3800!
By mboily on
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue GL 4dr Sedan
6 Years and 70,000miles since I bought this 38,000miles used car. First off, I was a young sales rep when I got the car back then and the reason was because it was the only car I've tried under $12K that I felt very comfortable in. I'm 6'4" and no other car offer this type on leg and head room. I also wanted to another 3800 motor. I didn't have to any troubles with the car, the sterring colomn was the biggest issue I had when I got it at 40Kmiles, it was replace under warranty since then They have made a call back on that issue. I've just changed the rear suspension abd battery. I also had to change one interior fan motor ar 80Kmiles. I had 3 sets of brakes an rotors in total.
Favorite Features
Style, most people don't take the time to look at it but it was some sleek muscle styling. Low torque, smooth ride but nimble when needed.Radio is very good. Lots of room. Hight ground clerance, winter drivability, Good stering response. 2 way Climite control. Trunk space. Highway fuel consumption.
Suggested Improvements
It's a bit late for improvements but here are the things I dont like: Interior is cheap and feel boring. seat are not that comfy for long drives(more then 3 hours). Speed limiter stinks@! (178kmh) Paint chips a lot.