Used 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan Consumer Reviews - 83 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan

View reviews for a specific Intrigue model:

Beastmobile
By Reedy

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I got this car my senior year of high school at 94k miles and after beating the complete dog mess out of it for 3 years and about 30k miles later, this car still runs like a champion! Never lost to a Honda, plowed through the snow like a subie, please believe I had tons of fun in this car being able to turn the traction control off at a touch of a button. I finally blew the tranny back in November after making travels across the state of Wa and decided it was time for something different, but I would recommend this car to anyone. Can't go wrong with a Gm 3.8l v6, right ?

Love this car and Oldsmobile
By oldsmobile93

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

This was my first car, it now has over 230,000 miles on it. I have no major problem with it. It runs like the day I got it. I recommend this car to everybody I know

Trans failed at 11,000
By froondoon

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GL 4dr Sedan

The transmission failed at 11,000 miles.
I bought a new GM replacement which they will guarantee for 100,000 miles or 3 hears. It wasn't under warranty because it was in a garage for 10 years, so it cost me over $4000. The AC motor leaks and the dealer couldn't find the tool to replace it. But it drives well and smoothly and handles very well for a GM car.

Poor headroom. My head hits the ceiling so I have to bend my neck or sit at an angle and I am just 5' 11".

I love my Intrigue!
By ashley17

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan

I received my Intrigue December of 2011 for a X-mas present. So far it has made it 138,410 miles, so all of you who think that high mileage is bad, its not it just depends on who is taking care of it. No problems except having to restore front lenses, and covering up a few dings. This car is fun and smooth, almost ;like riding on a cloud. So for all who are looking for a good starter car I reccomend this beautiful car.

My all time favorite thing about this car is the leather seats, the safety features,and its smooth handling.

Been A Good Car
By hogan01

1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 2006 and I have no complaints. It is starting to fall apart but I expected this to happen soon with over 241,000 miles on it. It has always been reliable Abd I have no complaints