Used 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

Last of the Olds Droptops
By johnmilner

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My Cutlass convertible was bought from my uncle who bought it new. It's been a wonderfull car. It has some cheap plastic, for fitting interior pieces, but mostly it's ok. The 3.4 V6 engine is pretty peppy. Olds should have offered a manual transmission.

The rollbar, factory 5 spoke rims, and no need for a hood-prop.

It needs a manual transmission, the Aurora's V8 engine, and better interior componets.

Great Car
By Travis Hurd

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I love my Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. I haven't had any problems with it. I bought it with 95,000 miles on it. Now it has 135,000 is and still running strong. The only problem I have is that I have not been able to find any performence parts for it.

Love the Look, Hate the Curse
By Chris

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I really like the way the 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme looks and how comfortable it is. It has loads of looks and is fun! Unfortunately it is a GM product of the 90's which means that it eventually falls apart. When you get a few miles on her things just break!

Build the car with better materials.

My Cruiser
By scott

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme is my "toy" for my mid-life crisis and I've enjoyed it all summer. I took it to the Cape for vacation and saw lots of BMW and Mercedes convertibles but I had the only CS convertible! I had my car done in "emergency red" with a graphite interior. It has 78,000 miles and is in great condition. The 3.4L engine is powerful and I get 23-24 mpg. Everything works on this car and I've spent no money except for gas. It is lots of fun and very underrated in resale value...last year of production with less than 4,000 made. It is considered a potential collectors car... mine is going to be in our family a long time!

The fact that it is a convertible and you don't see very many others around. Steering wheel controls for stereo are cool too. Unique styling turns heads.

The automatic transmission may be the weakest part of this car... mine is ok for now, but I don't push it really hard.

The Best
By nealbrady

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I love this car. I have had no machanicle problems only routine maintanece. I have never been stuck or broken down with the car. I use to commute between NY and DC 3 or 4 times per month and I never worried about getting to my destination. I was disappointed to here the Oldsmobile line was being discontinued and can only hope to have as much luck with a Buick or Pontiac.

The dash board has a nice lay-out and knobs are very easy to reach. As a driver I have plenty of leg room. It easy easy to see over the hood and has almost no blind spots.

Wish they had better overhead lights and lighted mirrors. The car makes wide turns. The airbag in the sterring wheel sometimes makes it hard to honk the horn.