Used 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

one of my favorites
By john H

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

Purchased 12/2001 with 68,000 miles, now has 114,000 and going great, but having trouble finding parts for convertible only. Lost the paint color chip when I replaced spare tire cover, trunk leaked and ruined it. Top leaks but only in heavy rain, heard it was a common problem. I need a top, and a few minor trim items repaired that probably I only notice, but it still looks great and gets comments on how good it looks.

Favorite Features

Handling and ride, standard features

Suggested Improvements

Since it's no longer in production, this doesn't matter, but the top could be better made. The inside liner seems to have shrunk a bit. Also have error code 20 on cd player, what's that about?

This car is great
By ryan_atty

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I love to drive this car. It's reliable and the only problem I have is that it over heats occasionaly, but still I couldn't have asked for more. This car will run for a long long time if I take care of it. I'm never going to get rid of it unless I have to.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing this car is great

Best Car Ever
By FLORIDA OWNER

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Bought this full featured car new and it was very reliable. Other than replacing alternator no other maintenance (other than regular upkeep) required. I would still be driving this car except it was stolen in home invasion - I would have given him life sentence, not for what he did to me but for totaling "betsie". She was great on acceleration, handling and sharp looking even on the day she was stolen.

Favorite Features

Was "looking good after all these years" terrific mileage - rated 18 was getting 22 city. Was rear ended 3 times at stop signs, once very hard. Rear bumper very good - no damage to my car, can't say the same for the other guy.

Suggested Improvements

Stems on dash knobs broke a couple of times, but what can you expect sitting in FL sun for 11 years? Trim around rear window showing deterioration (no leak) after 10 years.

Awesome Car
By Wendywhy

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I was hesitant to buy this vehicle because it had over 190,000 miles on it, but that was almost five years ago. It now has over 250,000 miles on it and still runs great. I have had to do nothing but minor repairs to it and she is still going strong. I love this car and plan on passing it down to my daughter for her first car in 2 years.

Favorite Features

Everything, the reliability the most!

Suggested Improvements

None

'95 Olds Cutlass
By G Gray

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This car has been very dependable with no major repairs required for my 11+ years and over 110,000 miles of ownership. I have used this vehicle for both in town and highway driving with a family and friends.

Favorite Features

I like how it is easy to get in and out of and has decent trunk space.

Suggested Improvements

The cup holders in back are not deep enough, during sharp turns drinks tend to tumble out and spill.