1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews 2

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
one of my favorites
By john H on 03/31/08 14:19 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

Purchased 12/2001 with 68,000 miles, now has 114,000 and going great, but having trouble finding parts for convertible only. Lost the paint color chip when I replaced spare tire cover, trunk leaked and ruined it. Top leaks but only in heavy rain, heard it was a common problem. I need a top, and a few minor trim items repaired that probably I only notice, but it still looks great and gets comments on how good it looks.

This car is great
By ryan_atty on 11/22/07 17:06 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I love to drive this car. It's reliable and the only problem I have is that it over heats occasionaly, but still I couldn't have asked for more. This car will run for a long long time if I take care of it. I'm never going to get rid of it unless I have to.

Best Car Ever
By FLORIDA OWNER on 08/22/07 06:55 AM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Bought this full featured car new and it was very reliable. Other than replacing alternator no other maintenance (other than regular upkeep) required. I would still be driving this car except it was stolen in home invasion - I would have given him life sentence, not for what he did to me but for totaling "betsie". She was great on acceleration, handling and sharp looking even on the day she was stolen.

Awesome Car
By Wendywhy on 02/08/07 08:16 AM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I was hesitant to buy this vehicle because it had over 190,000 miles on it, but that was almost five years ago. It now has over 250,000 miles on it and still runs great. I have had to do nothing but minor repairs to it and she is still going strong. I love this car and plan on passing it down to my daughter for her first car in 2 years.

'95 Olds Cutlass
By G Gray on 11/29/06 07:35 AM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This car has been very dependable with no major repairs required for my 11+ years and over 110,000 miles of ownership. I have used this vehicle for both in town and highway driving with a family and friends.

Last of the Olds Droptops
By johnmilner on 07/04/06 13:21 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My Cutlass convertible was bought from my uncle who bought it new. It's been a wonderfull car. It has some cheap plastic, for fitting interior pieces, but mostly it's ok. The 3.4 V6 engine is pretty peppy. Olds should have offered a manual transmission.

Great Car
By Travis Hurd on 12/19/05 08:22 AM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I love my Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. I haven't had any problems with it. I bought it with 95,000 miles on it. Now it has 135,000 is and still running strong. The only problem I have is that I have not been able to find any performence parts for it.

Love the Look, Hate the Curse
By Chris on 12/15/05 15:56 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I really like the way the 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme looks and how comfortable it is. It has loads of looks and is fun! Unfortunately it is a GM product of the 90's which means that it eventually falls apart. When you get a few miles on her things just break!

My Cruiser
By scott on 10/08/05 17:25 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme is my "toy" for my mid-life crisis and I've enjoyed it all summer. I took it to the Cape for vacation and saw lots of BMW and Mercedes convertibles but I had the only CS convertible! I had my car done in "emergency red" with a graphite interior. It has 78,000 miles and is in great condition. The 3.4L engine is powerful and I get 23-24 mpg. Everything works on this car and I've spent no money except for gas. It is lots of fun and very underrated in resale value...last year of production with less than 4,000 made. It is considered a potential collectors car... mine is going to be in our family a long time!

The Best
By nealbrady on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I love this car. I have had no machanicle problems only routine maintanece. I have never been stuck or broken down with the car. I use to commute between NY and DC 3 or 4 times per month and I never worried about getting to my destination. I was disappointed to here the Oldsmobile line was being discontinued and can only hope to have as much luck with a Buick or Pontiac.