Used 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

Car Saved My Life
By josh

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This was my first car given by my grand parents, it was a fun reliable car, and when the time for testing came this car saved my life, i was in a head on collision, where my Olds and a Camry were smashed, car was totaled but i walked away from the accident with only small cuts, i would buy this car again it was reliable, fun, and SAFE.

the cup holders, and the seats

car needed better ac, and trunk button was hard to find

What a car!
By Victor_GA

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

What a car! I bought it at only 45,000 miles and the last owner did take care of it; this Cutlass Supreme SL is practically the "oldest new car" I know. I am impressed with Oldsmobile, I wish they would come back with a vengeance: Olds- Hybrids... Made in America!

3.4L-V6 engine(power!), keyless entry, power windows, antena and driver seat. All leather!

Nothing really... I will probably will get me a GSA.

Perfect first car.
By Robert24

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This is a great all around car. Good engine, with few major repairs, mostly gaskets, exhaust manifold replace after 180000 miles. Very fun to drive, handles well. Cruise control doesn't work...

V6, Keyless entry,power windows and driver seat.

Can only think of drivers seat cushion.

Great buy and fun ride
By Linn

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

We bought our daughter one with 275000 miles from a friend for her first car to learn with. She drove it 50000 more and we loved it and she did also, so we bought one with only 19000 miles that was actually the last one built. We still Love it and Just found one with 10450 original miles. We did have the top to come up going down the road and broke the braces and caused a lot of repair. It was locked down and was passing a truck when the draft caused this to happen. We plan on writing GM about that but still Love the car. Great bang for the buck! It is American also!

Roll bar for looks, handles great, reliable, good fuel mileage. Parks easy and fun to drive. Love the sound of the twin cam engine!

Less plastic and make more of them!

A real convertible for real adults
By Indy

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

Bought this as a summer toy for my wife. Other than being grievously lied to by the seller, the car has been perfect for us as a family to tool around in, and it gets plenty of affirmative (and envious) looks from other drivers. It's fun to drive, and with the sports package handles much better than you'd expect a car of this size to handle. Unfortunately, GM in it's infinite wisdom pulled the plug on this model, and eventually all Oldsmobiles, ending a great run. However, if you can find one, and are ready to hang on to it for a few years, it should prove to be a reasonable investment in the future, as so few of them were made.

Ragtop! It's a classy style, with the faux roll bar, and decent handling. The interior upgrade to the '95 is much better and comfortable than the earlier models, especially with the passenger side airbag.

3.4 engine is a pain, with low MPG. Brake system on all the GM W-bodies leave a lot to be desired, and being a conversion model, finding parts is extremely difficult. Don't buy one unless you're ready for a challenge - but they're going to be worth money in a few years as so few were made.