1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic - (10 reviews )
My 95 Cutlass convertible
By 95cutlass1 on 10/21/11 22:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

I absolutly love the aggressive styling of my convertible. It has been a blast to drive around with the top down. It always puts a smile on my face. I bought this car 4 years ago when I was 15 and have never regreted that decision. I was brought up with 2 other cutlass's a 1994 and a 1997 coupe. So I have always had a soft spot for them. Mine just recently had a paint job. It now no longer has rust, scratches, or dents. It has been my money pit car that I am hoping to never have to sell. Its a shame up here in Michigan the ones that you see are either really beat up or rusted to death.

My Baby
By Jak on 07/05/10 12:33 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

My son needed a used dryer, so one day my wife and I read an ad for a dryer in the next city. So off we went. This was a older couple recently remarried. They had two of everything. As we were walking into their garbage, there sat a 95 jet black convertible. New black top, perfect leather interior! 86,000 miles.Ended up with one dryer and one car! 3.4 is very hard to work on. Luckily I have a local place that has a old timer who is patient.Gas mileage is at best 18 highway, but I didn't buy it for mileage! I use this car for short trips, and house it in the winter. Looks like rain--it does not get out of the garage.

Great buy and fun ride
By Linn on 01/30/09 23:11 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

We bought our daughter one with 275000 miles from a friend for her first car to learn with. She drove it 50000 more and we loved it and she did also, so we bought one with only 19000 miles that was actually the last one built. We still Love it and Just found one with 10450 original miles. We did have the top to come up going down the road and broke the braces and caused a lot of repair. It was locked down and was passing a truck when the draft caused this to happen. We plan on writing GM about that but still Love the car. Great bang for the buck! It is American also!

A real convertible for real adults
By Indy on 01/12/09 13:35 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

Bought this as a summer toy for my wife. Other than being grievously lied to by the seller, the car has been perfect for us as a family to tool around in, and it gets plenty of affirmative (and envious) looks from other drivers. It's fun to drive, and with the sports package handles much better than you'd expect a car of this size to handle. Unfortunately, GM in it's infinite wisdom pulled the plug on this model, and eventually all Oldsmobiles, ending a great run. However, if you can find one, and are ready to hang on to it for a few years, it should prove to be a reasonable investment in the future, as so few of them were made.

one of my favorites
By john H on 03/31/08 14:19 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

Purchased 12/2001 with 68,000 miles, now has 114,000 and going great, but having trouble finding parts for convertible only. Lost the paint color chip when I replaced spare tire cover, trunk leaked and ruined it. Top leaks but only in heavy rain, heard it was a common problem. I need a top, and a few minor trim items repaired that probably I only notice, but it still looks great and gets comments on how good it looks.

Last of the Olds Droptops
By johnmilner on 07/04/06 13:21 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

My Cutlass convertible was bought from my uncle who bought it new. It's been a wonderfull car. It has some cheap plastic, for fitting interior pieces, but mostly it's ok. The 3.4 V6 engine is pretty peppy. Olds should have offered a manual transmission.

Love the Look, Hate the Curse
By Chris on 12/15/05 15:56 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

I really like the way the 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme looks and how comfortable it is. It has loads of looks and is fun! Unfortunately it is a GM product of the 90's which means that it eventually falls apart. When you get a few miles on her things just break!

My Cruiser
By scott on 10/08/05 17:25 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

My 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme is my "toy" for my mid-life crisis and I've enjoyed it all summer. I took it to the Cape for vacation and saw lots of BMW and Mercedes convertibles but I had the only CS convertible! I had my car done in "emergency red" with a graphite interior. It has 78,000 miles and is in great condition. The 3.4L engine is powerful and I get 23-24 mpg. Everything works on this car and I've spent no money except for gas. It is lots of fun and very underrated in resale value...last year of production with less than 4,000 made. It is considered a potential collectors car... mine is going to be in our family a long time!

Everything I Hoped For
By suzn on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

I had been searching for this car for over a year and had given up finding one with a tan top and interior. It has the 3.4l engine. I bought the car with 33,000 miles and it now has 74,000. I wanted a bigger convertible that would be comfortable for family to ride in. The only complaints I have heard is that it is difficult to get out from the low seated position in the rear. I have had the usual wear/tear over the years: replaced batteries, breaks, tires, power antenna. Not a day goes by that I don't smile while driving this car. I still love it 1000%!

Great to drive!
By On-air on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convertible 2dr Convertible

This car is without a doubt, the most fun I've had driving a car...it has all the things you look for, including style. Heads turn when the top's down on this one!