Used 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

Fast and Furious !!!
By Bob James

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

Great little car with lots of pep, great on gas, and rides like a dream.

Cutlass Supreme SL
By rainbowracer93

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Purchased used w/165,000 miles from an old lady for $800. Since then, I've only had to replace the front + rear brakes (expensive). The glove box is stuck open, and the serpentine belt makes noise, but overall a very solid car. Has black leather interior and all the bells and whistles. Decent acceleration from V6, but gas mileage is terrible at about 17 mpg average. Very comfortable, and classy too. Overall, a good purchase.

Power, Acceleration, Leather Interior, Engine Sound (sexy)

Gas mileage

My 95 Cutlass convertible
By 95cutlass1

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I absolutly love the aggressive styling of my convertible. It has been a blast to drive around with the top down. It always puts a smile on my face. I bought this car 4 years ago when I was 15 and have never regreted that decision. I was brought up with 2 other cutlass's a 1994 and a 1997 coupe. So I have always had a soft spot for them. Mine just recently had a paint job. It now no longer has rust, scratches, or dents. It has been my money pit car that I am hoping to never have to sell. Its a shame up here in Michigan the ones that you see are either really beat up or rusted to death.

The interior styling on the 1995 and the agressive looks of the car.

The cheap plastic interior and better mpg would be nice!!

My Baby
By Jak

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My son needed a used dryer, so one day my wife and I read an ad for a dryer in the next city. So off we went. This was a older couple recently remarried. They had two of everything. As we were walking into their garbage, there sat a 95 jet black convertible. New black top, perfect leather interior! 86,000 miles.Ended up with one dryer and one car! 3.4 is very hard to work on. Luckily I have a local place that has a old timer who is patient.Gas mileage is at best 18 highway, but I didn't buy it for mileage! I use this car for short trips, and house it in the winter. Looks like rain--it does not get out of the garage.

fake roll bar is a crowd pleaser! Steering wheel radio controls are nice.

out of production no need

Long Live Oldsmobile
By WDMask

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 221,000 miles on it and everything works the car is Great i love it handling and the 3.1L V6 SFI has 160 HP the acceleration/power is amazing and great mileage i get anywhere between 26-28 MPG highway AVG its got as high as 30 MPG once it drives smooth like a Cadillac its super roomy AC super cold and Fabric seats I HATE LEATHER this car puts my moms 2000 Dodge stratus ES 4dr to shame its 2.5 L V6 Mitsubishi helped design that engine for dodge but the olds has a 3.1 L V6 and i get more horsepower better fuel economy more room and acceleration out of it there is no match OLDS wins i have only put 4,000 miles on it but so far its perfect hope to get it up to 350,000 miles.

Everything.

only three improvements i think are needed the cigarette ashtray placement is not the best and the way the rear end of the car is a bit ugly but other wise that's it the third thing is GM is a fool for ever stopping production if they were smart they would bring back legendary Oldsmobile!