1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Cutlass Supreme SL
By rainbowracer93 on 12/11/11 19:39 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Purchased used w/165,000 miles from an old lady for $800. Since then, I've only had to replace the front + rear brakes (expensive). The glove box is stuck open, and the serpentine belt makes noise, but overall a very solid car. Has black leather interior and all the bells and whistles. Decent acceleration from V6, but gas mileage is terrible at about 17 mpg average. Very comfortable, and classy too. Overall, a good purchase.

My 95 Cutlass convertible
By 95cutlass1 on 10/21/11 22:59 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I absolutly love the aggressive styling of my convertible. It has been a blast to drive around with the top down. It always puts a smile on my face. I bought this car 4 years ago when I was 15 and have never regreted that decision. I was brought up with 2 other cutlass's a 1994 and a 1997 coupe. So I have always had a soft spot for them. Mine just recently had a paint job. It now no longer has rust, scratches, or dents. It has been my money pit car that I am hoping to never have to sell. Its a shame up here in Michigan the ones that you see are either really beat up or rusted to death.

My Baby
By Jak on 07/05/10 12:33 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My son needed a used dryer, so one day my wife and I read an ad for a dryer in the next city. So off we went. This was a older couple recently remarried. They had two of everything. As we were walking into their garbage, there sat a 95 jet black convertible. New black top, perfect leather interior! 86,000 miles.Ended up with one dryer and one car! 3.4 is very hard to work on. Luckily I have a local place that has a old timer who is patient.Gas mileage is at best 18 highway, but I didn't buy it for mileage! I use this car for short trips, and house it in the winter. Looks like rain--it does not get out of the garage.

Long Live Oldsmobile
By WDMask on 05/24/10 08:18 AM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 221,000 miles on it and everything works the car is Great i love it handling and the 3.1L V6 SFI has 160 HP the acceleration/power is amazing and great mileage i get anywhere between 26-28 MPG highway AVG its got as high as 30 MPG once it drives smooth like a Cadillac its super roomy AC super cold and Fabric seats I HATE LEATHER this car puts my moms 2000 Dodge stratus ES 4dr to shame its 2.5 L V6 Mitsubishi helped design that engine for dodge but the olds has a 3.1 L V6 and i get more horsepower better fuel economy more room and acceleration out of it there is no match OLDS wins i have only put 4,000 miles on it but so far its perfect hope to get it up to 350,000 miles.

Car Saved My Life
By josh on 09/19/09 21:42 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This was my first car given by my grand parents, it was a fun reliable car, and when the time for testing came this car saved my life, i was in a head on collision, where my Olds and a Camry were smashed, car was totaled but i walked away from the accident with only small cuts, i would buy this car again it was reliable, fun, and SAFE.

What a car!
By Victor_GA on 05/27/09 16:01 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

What a car! I bought it at only 45,000 miles and the last owner did take care of it; this Cutlass Supreme SL is practically the "oldest new car" I know. I am impressed with Oldsmobile, I wish they would come back with a vengeance: Olds- Hybrids... Made in America!

Perfect first car.
By Robert24 on 04/19/09 12:55 PM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This is a great all around car. Good engine, with few major repairs, mostly gaskets, exhaust manifold replace after 180000 miles. Very fun to drive, handles well. Cruise control doesn't work...

Great buy and fun ride
By Linn on 01/30/09 23:11 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

We bought our daughter one with 275000 miles from a friend for her first car to learn with. She drove it 50000 more and we loved it and she did also, so we bought one with only 19000 miles that was actually the last one built. We still Love it and Just found one with 10450 original miles. We did have the top to come up going down the road and broke the braces and caused a lot of repair. It was locked down and was passing a truck when the draft caused this to happen. We plan on writing GM about that but still Love the car. Great bang for the buck! It is American also!

A real convertible for real adults
By Indy on 01/12/09 13:35 PM (PST)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

Bought this as a summer toy for my wife. Other than being grievously lied to by the seller, the car has been perfect for us as a family to tool around in, and it gets plenty of affirmative (and envious) looks from other drivers. It's fun to drive, and with the sports package handles much better than you'd expect a car of this size to handle. Unfortunately, GM in it's infinite wisdom pulled the plug on this model, and eventually all Oldsmobiles, ending a great run. However, if you can find one, and are ready to hang on to it for a few years, it should prove to be a reasonable investment in the future, as so few of them were made.

Drive it until the wheels fall off.
By Lovemycar on 04/12/08 07:07 AM (PDT)

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

My car was purchased used in 1999. I divorced the next year and know nothing about cars, the biggest expense was replacing the head gaskets, which was over $1,000 repair. At that time the car had 97,000 miles on it. The antenna motor has stopped working and the antenna has broken, I have had to replace the brakes several times. The rear strut completely broke last year and I nearly lost a tire. My car now has 108,000 miles on it. I parked it in the garage for a year and purchased a 2001 Grand Am, saved enough to have the Cutlass repaired and sold the Grand Am..This car is like an old friend and still looks great. It's a single woman's dream car. I am hoping to get another 100,000 miles !