1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
I Love My Cutlass... This makes my 4th
By Marika on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I love the way it feels to sit in the soft leather and have everything at your fingertips. also the fold down rear seat and massive trunk space is very adequate for making this vehicle a very loud audio machine. Thanks to all who have helped design and produce these over the years. I have owned 4 and think that i will never get rid of my 94. ive had a 72 cutlass s, a 79 cutlass supreme and a 83 cutlass supreme brougham. what a wonderfull car. i believe that if there ever was a person who could define loyalty... your lookin them in the face... cya

1994 Olds cutlass supreme 130,000 miles
By caniebrugge on 03/12/02 19:14 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

intake manifold leaked a little oil. had to tightened. Rear upper strut mounts went bad., Cam sensor wire insulation went bad right at the sensor because of oil leak. Transmissoin selector switch went bad causing the car not to go in over drive. Now remember this car has 132,000 mile run great. Great gas mileage. I'm a mechanic. it's been a good car.

Great car; Wish GM still made them
By grap on 03/06/02 11:44 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

This has been a great car for me. I bought it with 145,000 miles already on it, in only three years of use, and it is still reliable and drives like a new car.