1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews 3

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Distinctly American
By paa on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 2dr Coupe

all i want to do is rate it , not write about it. so don't expect anything else

Awesome Vehicle
By droptopDOHC on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

Awesome Car!! Great Power from the DOHC 3.4. Actually beat a Mustang GT at highway speeds. Soft black leather provide excellent comfort. Heads Up Display is a great feature. Steering wheel controls easy to use. Handlings pretty good, though it has the turning radius of a bus. I really enjoy the styling. Have had only minor problems. Just a great car. The black exterior and black interior provides a very cool look. Have been offered 10k for the car (which is sick considering book value's under 4). Mechanically strong. Just a great car. A little tip: hit the gas a second before your opponent, itll kick just as he/she puts his/her foot down

Why ME!!!
By OLDSMAN24 on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

This vehicle reminds me of wacthing Tom Hanks in the Money Pit. Every time you touch something or push a pedal.. something else breaks. Why Me? What have i done to deserve this. In all honesty it makes it to college and back, about 600K round trip. So i did not complain untill the trans, struts, calipers,fuel pump, alternator,ignition coils,and head decided to go all at 115K. Good luck and the devil have mercy on your oldsmobile.

Good car!
By ndiff on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

Good car for a good price. This car is very reliable and fun to drive. It is also very accepting of audio modifications. It has an oversized trunk and 16 inch wheels. The car handles well and I have not put any money in it except for brakes. Brakes are a notorious problem in this type of car.

So far... so good
By nunyerbiz on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

Great car so far, It's been in the family for about two years / 25,000 miles. I have a 3.1L and I do seem to have a mysterious oil leak somewhere. It seems to loose a quart or so every 1500-2000 miles. Besides that, I have no major complaints. Nice ride and decent acceleration for a sedan

'94 Olds Cutlass Supreme
By PDV II on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This car is bigger than others cars I have owned. It is also the first American car I have owned. I have only had the car for about a month and I am very impressed with it so far. The 3.1 V6 has enough power for what I need. I do a lot of highway driving and find the ride to be very comfortable. Engine sound is also quiet.

204,000 miles and still going strong
By Larry3030 on 02/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I bought this car in 1998 with 52000 miles on it. It has been a very reliable car, with just normal maintenance needing done. I was broad sided by a Toyota Tercel on my way home from work one day. The tercel was totaled back to the windshield. I backed by car off the curb and drove it home. It had $6000.00 worth of damage done to it. I loved the car so I had it repaired. (Insurance company covered everything) Since the repair work, you could never tell it was in an accident. Drives and handles perfect! I am looking at a 1995 Cutlass Supreme now. It only has 40,000 miles on it. The dealer is asking $6000. I am going to buy it this week.

bright red 94
By polkiop on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

car runs great......wish they put the 3.4 in all of them!

Why must olds have to go?
By 123@aol.com on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

What a great work car. Bought it with 90,000 on it. Put some maintenance into it rear struts and mounts, brakes, rotors, tranny fluid/filter, A/C recharge. Still have a little oil leak some where. Has a 3.1 good power but would like a little more. My last olds was a '86 delta 88 with a 3.8L sold it with 180,000+ on it. Still running strong. Was driving a Mercedes around germany last year. It felt good to get back in the olds had better power at high speed and handles just as good and its over 7 years old with 122,000 on it.

Looks good on the outside but watch out.
By excell15 on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

This car looks great and is great when it is running but it breaks down a lot. The V6 3.4L DOHC has a great sound and is very powerful. The day I brought it home the A/C compressor pully froze up ruining the starter, breaking the accessory belt and another pully. Then I needed rear shocks that cost more than $400, then my front tire broke off when was driving, had to get a tow and new axal, then some new tie rods, and did I mention that the electrical system sucks. There is a drain on my battery somewhere that kills the battery overnight, so I have to unplug the battery terminal if I want it to start.