1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Owner
By juanita martin on 05/03/08 05:08 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

Bought new on 12-09-1993 now has 130,000 miles have had very little repairs to make still driving with satisfaction.

Superb Car All Around
By Chuck on 04/13/08 09:21 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

After owning one of these cars for numerous years, I sold it with total regret. Mine had put three teenagers through driving and their first car and was still running strong after! This is by far the best looking model of Cutlass and certainly the most reliable of Oldsmobile! Do yourself a favor and buy one....very little will have to be done to these cars mechanically.

Great dependable car!
By Mellissa on 02/25/07 19:10 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

My car has 138,000 miles on it and it's never stalled before! The air still works awesome, the heater's great, and it has an amazing speaker system. It is a really sharp car. I got in an accident recently and spun out on ice, hitting a guardrail at 75 mph and it only needed an airbag and a headlight! This is a great, sturdy, dependable car! I definitely recommend it!

No Better Ride.
By BUCK AHRUE on 01/29/07 05:11 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

I am the original owner of a 1994 Cutlass Supreme. I would still match my car up to any newer model cars. I relocated to Chicago this past summer and the car has handled just as well in the inclement weather. My car is now approaching 90,000 miles and performs as well today as it always has. I love this car.

Reliable Car(s)
By Renae on 08/30/06 08:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I am a long-term Olds Cutlass owner. I actually own two. Both now have close to 200,000 miles on them. I have had to make very minimal repairs (hose replacements, gaskets, etc.). They run forever (or at least I've been lucky). The model has a couple blind spots and the a/c vents aren't located very well, but this is minimal.

Roomy Coupe
By Dave M. on 08/12/06 07:29 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I bought my used 1994 Cutlass Supreme Coupe as a replacement for a 1987 Buick Park Avenue. I was looking for a roomy car but I felt cramped in most of the cars that I test drove. I was surprised at the room in the Cuttlass! At 6' 6" I need loads of head, leg, and shoulder room. The Coupe fits the bill. The trunk space is wonderful, too. The Mrs. and I are very happy about this new-to-us car.

Hated to Give it Up
By Cherylanns on 02/22/06 14:59 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

My Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme was the best car that I have ever owned! I used it for real estate and had to trade it for a minivan due to another pregnancy (this is #4). The car had 170,000 miles on it and still drove like the day it was purchased. It had an awesome sound system, hugged the road, was very comfortable, and had lots of power in its 3.4L V6 engine. I had minor problems with the ABS system (it tended to stick when the parking brake was released) and with the electronics (the check engine light and security lights never would turn off). Also, its electronics tended to have short out easily. Other than those problems, it was a wonderful vehicle. I hated to part with it. If you get one, you will love it too!

Best car ever had
By Mary Scott on 03/03/05 23:23 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car when it was less than a year old and it had 54,000 miles on it. It sat in the dealers parking lot running for 2 hours waiting on a lock smith because they shut the door. I drove it one block and purchased it immediately. I drove the car every day 100-150 miles each day. It had 300,000 miles on it when the instrument panel and electronics died. Engine was still strong. I never got tired or aching no matter how long I drove. Everything was convenient. It almost drove itself. We never had to do anything to it except replace a few alternators & batteries and replace the tires 2 times. If it was still made I would have nothing else. I guess they were too good.

Olds Rocks!
By lac on 01/19/05 22:32 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 4dr Sedan

I've owned this car for 3.5 years and I love it. Though it's old, I've not had any serious problems with it. I love the pickup speed-it's just perfect. It'll definitely live long past all of my friends cars of similar ages. I wish Olds had never quit!

What an E-Bay buy.
By KBViper on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I bought a 1994 convertible on E-Bay for $4850 US. I always wanted one of these cars and got the color I wanted - Teal. The car had spend all of its life in the south and is in near new condition with only 64,000 miles. It turns lots of heads up here in Canada - most people have never seen one before. I've put over 3,000 miles in the car and have had no problems - not a drop of oil burned Lots of performance, and great looks, I recommend this car - get one from the southern US.