Used 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass-supreme - Consumer Reviews

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

I wish they still built these
By Cheryl

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 2dr Coupe

This is the 5th 2-door Cutlass I have owned. I previously had a sales career which required many miles of driving, I bought cars new and traded them at about 150k. Now that I have switched careers to something with hardly any travel I didn't need brand new, and I immediately went out and found myself a 1994 Cutlass Supreme, as a way to own a classic since GM saw fit to eliminate this wonderful brand. I know that I can drive this for years. Even though it's 15-years old, it's still beautiful, and I'm proud to own it.

Favorite Features

Sound structure, leather seats, acceleration, huge trunk, overall appearance

Going Strong
By GIVUS

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Although the ride is a little soft, the acceleration is adequate and I get an average of just over 25mpg. The car is comfortable and very reliable. It sat garaged for a year (twice) while I was deployed and started up again with no problems. It's getting close to 200,000mi and still running strong. Lived in NY, TX, and NC with it - handled well in the snow and did fine in the heat; heading to KS next. No major mechanical issues; I've been lightly rear-ended twice, but only scratched the bumper.

Favorite Features

Comfortable interior, the lights are easy to replace, the fuel efficiency is surprisingly good, reliability has never been an issue, and the paint still shines.

Suggested Improvements

The turn radius is huge, the handling isn't sporty (but never really expected that), and I've never liked the look of the plastic trim panels.

Gone for a reason
By buyamerican

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

By far the best looking car i have ever owned just seems to have everything supporting the car break, brakes, struts, head gasket, and the list goes on. Very comfy, plenty of power, runs well broken.

Favorite Features

power, comfy seats

Suggested Improvements

dashboard, stupid wipers, QUALITY BUILD!!

Love my Olds
By Love my olds

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Is it a brand new car with all the bells and whistles? No! But my car has never left me stranded and it has treated us right from day 1! I will not get rid of this car till it has had enough of us! Ours has 150,000 miles and its still runs like brand new! I wish I could find another one!

Favorite Features

Relilability! Runs strong!

I love my car
By Paula H.

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I have over 309 thousand miles on my car. It is still the original everything. The only things I have had to replace on this car is the water pump and the break pads. It has been great! I suffer from driving anxiety and I would trust it to go to California and back to Wisconsin with no problems. I am currently looking to get another one, due to the fact my son took this one from me. This is not your gutless Cutlass.

Favorite Features

I love how it looks. Sporty, but not noticed by the cops.

Suggested Improvements

None