1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

S Coupe (3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Still pretty good
By macie jo on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

i bought it with a rebuild trans. 166,000 miles and have only had to replace brakes all way around. door handles on door are not good! broke drivers twice. but seems to still purr like a kitten. I paid $1200.00 for it. paint is great too. no peels or rust. would recommend this car.

Classic well maintained vehicle
By peggy on 08/17/10 09:17 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

One owner garage kept mint condition, normal maintenance, oil changes, etc. Black 2 dr coupe. Only 37,000 miles on it. Runs great 6 cyl Cruise automatic, fwd, inside trunk lock, opener. Leather seats.

Gone for a reason
By buyamerican on 02/27/09 19:44 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

By far the best looking car i have ever owned just seems to have everything supporting the car break, brakes, struts, head gasket, and the list goes on. Very comfy, plenty of power, runs well broken.

Roomy Coupe
By Dave M. on 08/12/06 07:29 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I bought my used 1994 Cutlass Supreme Coupe as a replacement for a 1987 Buick Park Avenue. I was looking for a roomy car but I felt cramped in most of the cars that I test drove. I was surprised at the room in the Cuttlass! At 6' 6" I need loads of head, leg, and shoulder room. The Coupe fits the bill. The trunk space is wonderful, too. The Mrs. and I are very happy about this new-to-us car.

Good car!
By ndiff on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

Good car for a good price. This car is very reliable and fun to drive. It is also very accepting of audio modifications. It has an oversized trunk and 16 inch wheels. The car handles well and I have not put any money in it except for brakes. Brakes are a notorious problem in this type of car.

bright red 94
By polkiop on 01/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

car runs great......wish they put the 3.4 in all of them!

Why must olds have to go?
By 123@aol.com on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

What a great work car. Bought it with 90,000 on it. Put some maintenance into it rear struts and mounts, brakes, rotors, tranny fluid/filter, A/C recharge. Still have a little oil leak some where. Has a 3.1 good power but would like a little more. My last olds was a '86 delta 88 with a 3.8L sold it with 180,000+ on it. Still running strong. Was driving a Mercedes around germany last year. It felt good to get back in the olds had better power at high speed and handles just as good and its over 7 years old with 122,000 on it.

I Love My Cutlass... This makes my 4th
By Marika on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I love the way it feels to sit in the soft leather and have everything at your fingertips. also the fold down rear seat and massive trunk space is very adequate for making this vehicle a very loud audio machine. Thanks to all who have helped design and produce these over the years. I have owned 4 and think that i will never get rid of my 94. ive had a 72 cutlass s, a 79 cutlass supreme and a 83 cutlass supreme brougham. what a wonderfull car. i believe that if there ever was a person who could define loyalty... your lookin them in the face... cya