1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 3.1L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Still pretty good
By macie jo

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

i bought it with a rebuild trans. 166,000 miles and have only had to replace brakes all way around. door handles on door are not good! broke drivers twice. but seems to still purr like a kitten. I paid $1200.00 for it. paint is great too. no peels or rust. would recommend this car.

Favorite Features

sporty look and color

Suggested Improvements

door handles up by window was bad idea!

Classic well maintained vehicle
By peggy

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

One owner garage kept mint condition, normal maintenance, oil changes, etc. Black 2 dr coupe. Only 37,000 miles on it. Runs great 6 cyl Cruise automatic, fwd, inside trunk lock, opener. Leather seats.

Favorite Features

Stereo system great, lots of room, comfortable to ride in .uses less gas than my newer vehicle

Suggested Improvements

would like to put tinted windows in this,and get it well detailed. possible classic car.

Gone for a reason
By buyamerican

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

By far the best looking car i have ever owned just seems to have everything supporting the car break, brakes, struts, head gasket, and the list goes on. Very comfy, plenty of power, runs well broken.

Favorite Features

power, comfy seats

Suggested Improvements

dashboard, stupid wipers, QUALITY BUILD!!

Roomy Coupe
By Dave M.

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I bought my used 1994 Cutlass Supreme Coupe as a replacement for a 1987 Buick Park Avenue. I was looking for a roomy car but I felt cramped in most of the cars that I test drove. I was surprised at the room in the Cuttlass! At 6' 6" I need loads of head, leg, and shoulder room. The Coupe fits the bill. The trunk space is wonderful, too. The Mrs. and I are very happy about this new-to-us car.

Favorite Features

The feel of the steering wheel and the handling of the car. I also like the comfort and fit of the driver's seat and the car's quiet ride.

Suggested Improvements

A CD player needs to be installed. I miss the power of a 3.8L engine that my past car had.

Good car!
By ndiff

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

Good car for a good price. This car is very reliable and fun to drive. It is also very accepting of audio modifications. It has an oversized trunk and 16 inch wheels. The car handles well and I have not put any money in it except for brakes. Brakes are a notorious problem in this type of car.

bright red 94
By polkiop

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

car runs great......wish they put the 3.4 in all of them!

Why must olds have to go?
By 123@aol.com

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

What a great work car. Bought it with 90,000 on it. Put some maintenance into it rear struts and mounts, brakes, rotors, tranny fluid/filter, A/C recharge. Still have a little oil leak some where. Has a 3.1 good power but would like a little more. My last olds was a '86 delta 88 with a 3.8L sold it with 180,000+ on it. Still running strong. Was driving a Mercedes around germany last year. It felt good to get back in the olds had better power at high speed and handles just as good and its over 7 years old with 122,000 on it.

Favorite Features

Good all around car. Cleans up nice, still sharp.

Suggested Improvements

Driver seat has worn out had to replace padding and I'm only 160lbs.

I Love My Cutlass... This makes my 4th
By Marika

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

I love the way it feels to sit in the soft leather and have everything at your fingertips. also the fold down rear seat and massive trunk space is very adequate for making this vehicle a very loud audio machine. Thanks to all who have helped design and produce these over the years. I have owned 4 and think that i will never get rid of my 94. ive had a 72 cutlass s, a 79 cutlass supreme and a 83 cutlass supreme brougham. what a wonderfull car. i believe that if there ever was a person who could define loyalty... your lookin them in the face... cya

Suggested Improvements

more power.... the weak 3.1 needs to be replaced with the supercharged 3.8 series 3 that is featured in the gtp grand prix and the bonneville ssei. they get 30mpg just as well as i do with this weak 3.1.