1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Still pretty good
By macie jo on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

i bought it with a rebuild trans. 166,000 miles and have only had to replace brakes all way around. door handles on door are not good! broke drivers twice. but seems to still purr like a kitten. I paid $1200.00 for it. paint is great too. no peels or rust. would recommend this car.

Great car
By kevinp on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 2dr Coupe

Love this car. 150k miles on it and it runs great. Great fuel economy, fast, and great looking

Classic well maintained vehicle
By peggy on 08/17/10 09:17 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

One owner garage kept mint condition, normal maintenance, oil changes, etc. Black 2 dr coupe. Only 37,000 miles on it. Runs great 6 cyl Cruise automatic, fwd, inside trunk lock, opener. Leather seats.

Still Kickin'
By GIVUS on 02/12/10 16:56 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Car has over 170K miles. It's sat in a garage for six months, 12 months, and 15 months while on deployments - and started right back up with no problems on my returns. Electrical system is problematic (but not major), and the turning radius is huge, but it is a very dependable and durable automobile. I bought an Acura as a potential repacement in 2003 - and it only has 8K (mainly from relocating from TX to NC to KS). Deploying again in June, and confident it'll be fine sitting for another year waiting for me. I had a '90 Cutlass Calais before this and was impressed enough to buy this in '98. No regrets.

500 miles plus
By daily runner on 12/20/09 05:52 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

My Car with @200,450 miles on still runs strong. 500 hundred miles a week I drive commuting to work, and still feel satisfied on the way it handles, and performs.

I wish they still built these
By Cheryl on 10/20/09 06:31 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special Edition 2dr Coupe

This is the 5th 2-door Cutlass I have owned. I previously had a sales career which required many miles of driving, I bought cars new and traded them at about 150k. Now that I have switched careers to something with hardly any travel I didn't need brand new, and I immediately went out and found myself a 1994 Cutlass Supreme, as a way to own a classic since GM saw fit to eliminate this wonderful brand. I know that I can drive this for years. Even though it's 15-years old, it's still beautiful, and I'm proud to own it.

Going Strong
By GIVUS on 04/24/09 09:42 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Although the ride is a little soft, the acceleration is adequate and I get an average of just over 25mpg. The car is comfortable and very reliable. It sat garaged for a year (twice) while I was deployed and started up again with no problems. It's getting close to 200,000mi and still running strong. Lived in NY, TX, and NC with it - handled well in the snow and did fine in the heat; heading to KS next. No major mechanical issues; I've been lightly rear-ended twice, but only scratched the bumper.

Gone for a reason
By buyamerican on 02/27/09 19:44 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 2dr Coupe

By far the best looking car i have ever owned just seems to have everything supporting the car break, brakes, struts, head gasket, and the list goes on. Very comfy, plenty of power, runs well broken.

Love my Olds
By Love my olds on 01/16/09 08:23 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Is it a brand new car with all the bells and whistles? No! But my car has never left me stranded and it has treated us right from day 1! I will not get rid of this car till it has had enough of us! Ours has 150,000 miles and its still runs like brand new! I wish I could find another one!

I love my car
By Paula H. on 12/05/08 21:28 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I have over 309 thousand miles on my car. It is still the original everything. The only things I have had to replace on this car is the water pump and the break pads. It has been great! I suffer from driving anxiety and I would trust it to go to California and back to Wisconsin with no problems. I am currently looking to get another one, due to the fact my son took this one from me. This is not your gutless Cutlass.