1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Dream Car
By hehjr47 on 09/22/09 20:54 PM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I loved this car from the day it was introduced. I wanted this car the first time I saw it as it was the Pace Car for The Indy 500 that year. i did rebuild the entire fuel system 2 months after purchase as I was unsure of its condition. Since then it has been a very reliable and fun car to drive. I drove it to Florida (I live in Indiana) and this be hard to believe but I averaged almost 40mpg. The designers at Olds knew what they were doing. So, if you are an owner of one of these gems, hang onto it. It will be considered an antique in 3 years and since Olds has been phased out, not only will they retain their value but they will also been a sought after vehicle.

Teenage Olds Lover!
By JOswalt89 on 06/28/09 14:39 PM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

Just recently bought my 93 Cutlass Supreme Convertible. Love is so far! Had always wanted one like my Aunt Lois had when I was young. Found this one with only 55,000 miles on it and I had to jump for it. The only thing i have to do is replace the convertible top and back window seals. a fun car to drive! I love it!

Nice Summer Cruiser
By Oldsragtopguy on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

This has been a soundly-built, quiet automobile. Great pickup, decent gas mileage about 22 mpg. Bad side-blew timing belt, cost big bucks to get fixed, needed immediate brake attention. Love the car, plenty of interior room. Stereo could use more bass.

cheaper than therapy
By steve mccullough on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

bought this for my wife as she said it would be "cheaper than therapy" to drive a fun car, and it has. driven to work & back or to tennis. lots of pep, great fun to drive topless, has been a great car, now she wants big/luxury. graphite leather interior and ultra brite teal exterior with dark top. it's good looking, not the usual red ragtop have driven it on vacations-it's a real blast. nothing like driving through the mountains or by the water. too bad the car doesn't get more use or good weather to play. has always had synthetic oil, new tires last year, a real cream puff - seriously.

Not just another convertable
By Great Style on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I have been very happy with my 93 Cutlass. It has great looks and draws many looks from other drivers. It has been reliable for me but the way Olds utilizes a subframe for the engine does make repairs costly. Reliability is always an issue of proper prevention and care. This car will be a collector in a few years with the end of Oldsmobile.

Be Leary
By HateMyOlds on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

This car has been very problematic for me. I have replaced the transmission, alternator, computer components, and so on and so on. I had Toyotas before this and miss the reliability of them. I do not consider this a realible vehicle. Oh yea, expect to go through brakes alot too!