1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Oldsmobile had it right.
By Adam Bom on 08/27/10 14:49 PM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International 2dr Coupe

I've owned a good number of cars and by a large margin this is one of the best so far (only better was the Audi). Bought in 2000 with 40,000 miles on it, my odometer just turned over 110,000 miles (as of 8/2010) and I've had few issues short of cosmetic stuff (dash warp, minor rust, etc.) Basic parts are cheap and easy to find. Design is very solid, maybe a bit too sparse on the interior, for some people. Even with the full options package it doesn't look as fancy as the other Olds models. The ride, however, is through and through a Cutlass Supreme. Nice gliding feel like a heavier car but handles sportier than previous years. This is one car that I will drive until the wheels fall off.

93 Olds Cutlass
By Sockie on 12/12/09 12:02 PM (PST)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International 4dr Sedan

I just bought this car for $500 while it was at the young age of 16 and having 200,000 miles. :) I was super impressed when I first drove it, everything was really smooth, especially for it's age. Not long owning it, both front ball joints went out, and I think the the struts might be done too. But everything inside the car it great. The AC and the Heat works well, all the gauges and lights are fine. Basically, when the car you are looking at is a 93, make sure that there is nothing or little wrong with it, otherwise you'll be paying alot more than it's worth to fix. ALSO, when I was in Grand Rapids, MI, I swear I saw about 50 of these cars in a few hours, must be a good sign!

Dream Car
By hehjr47 on 09/22/09 20:54 PM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

I loved this car from the day it was introduced. I wanted this car the first time I saw it as it was the Pace Car for The Indy 500 that year. i did rebuild the entire fuel system 2 months after purchase as I was unsure of its condition. Since then it has been a very reliable and fun car to drive. I drove it to Florida (I live in Indiana) and this be hard to believe but I averaged almost 40mpg. The designers at Olds knew what they were doing. So, if you are an owner of one of these gems, hang onto it. It will be considered an antique in 3 years and since Olds has been phased out, not only will they retain their value but they will also been a sought after vehicle.

Still Strong
By College Kid on 08/24/09 04:05 AM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special 2dr Coupe

Car has 150,000 miles but runs so smooth on the highway at speeds of around 95. Has great power drives like a boat at times, bumps feel like going waves. Love to drive it though, brakes are the biggest problem. Spacious 2 door, 3 people fit comfortably in the back and trunk space is big.

Teenage Olds Lover!
By JOswalt89 on 06/28/09 14:39 PM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

Just recently bought my 93 Cutlass Supreme Convertible. Love is so far! Had always wanted one like my Aunt Lois had when I was young. Found this one with only 55,000 miles on it and I had to jump for it. The only thing i have to do is replace the convertible top and back window seals. a fun car to drive! I love it!

Miss Trooper
By DeeDee on 06/17/08 10:41 AM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

Driving experience is great! I've had no major problems since ownership and my car is very reliable. The mpg is great for a old car which in my opinion is between 25-30. As with any vehicle keep your cutlass well- maintained and it will perform just as well as a new car.

A very Well car.
By miller on 08/26/07 16:40 PM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Special 2dr Coupe

This car has held up good. We bought it with only 50,000 miles on it. In the miles we put it throught it still has the origional engine and transmition.

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
By RAINES on 08/04/06 13:17 PM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This car is fun to drive and comfortable.

Old Reliable!
By KayDances on 07/20/06 00:23 AM (PDT)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for over 10 years and 174,000 miles. It's still going strong. I just made a 1,500 mile trip and still got 31 mpg. Its engine purrs at 70 mph. I've been faithful on good maintenance, oil changes every 3,000 miles. I wish I could find a replacement like this one!

Reliable
By AW on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme S 4dr Sedan

This was the "kid's car" growing up. I took it to college with me, and now I am in grad school. It is still going strong. It survived 2 teenagers learning to drive in it, countless college roadtrips, and two minor wrecks. It was well over 100,000 miles on it. I don't plan on getting a new car until I am out of grad school which may be another 3 years. I highly recommend it!