1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
Yeah Baby
By RadRacer on 04/29/08 15:18 PM (PDT)

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe International 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car with 30k miles in 1993. It is a 3.4L 5-speed manual Cutlass Supreme International. I have only had minor issues with this car since my purchase. I had to replace the A/C compressor, the automatic climate control unit, shift cables, engine computer, alternator, and the dual mufflers. All of this work was performed after it hit the 100k mark. I think this is one of the best cars I have owned besides my 1991 Pontiac Bonneville.

Int'l Series.....very few around
By wwmeinc on 08/26/07 15:47 PM (PDT)

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe International 2dr Coupe

I have the 3.4L 24V DOHC engine which is great but the mech. problems are the most expensive to fix car I have seen. I just changed the Alt.(7hrs!);they had to take out the strut and even the dealership was surprised at how much work it was....they charged for 4 hours. It is a very nice car to drive and look at and with this engine it has the feel and strength of power under the hood. I bght it with low miles (67500) but unfortunately there was no mech. record log which at least would have given me some indication of the previous owner work. Which I believe was only oil changes.... Overall nice car if nothing breaks.

She's gettin old
By vooterbee on 07/03/07 09:29 AM (PDT)

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe S 2dr Coupe

I got this car after I graduated 7 years ago. It was 8 years old at that time. This car was affordable to buy though it has cost me a bundle in repairs over the years. I figure though that I've not had to repair anything outside of the normal for a car this age. I also used it for racing when I was younger so that put a lot of strain on it (but boy was it fast). At this age of the car I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, but if you could find one a few years newer, I'd say you'd have a winner. The styling was very contemporary. Find and take good care of a convertible version and you'll have a classic someday.

Best Car
By best car on 02/20/07 09:56 AM (PST)

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe S 2dr Coupe

Thes is the best money that I have ever spent. I have over 300,000 miles on this car and it is very reliable. No one believes me, but it's true, I get 33 mpg on the highway. I've measured it repeatedly and it's true.

Mother Loves this Car
By Richard B Cryer on 02/12/07 16:47 PM (PST)

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe S 2dr Coupe

I bought this car for my mother, recently. I replaced the "rear brakes", one of the low beam headlights, a signal bulb, and a trunk bulb. The car had 297,000 miles on it, when I bought it. It starts instantly with no hesitation, accelerates quickly, is good on gas, has lots of room inside, has huge trunk space, and is just a beautiful car. Oldsmobile did a great job when they designed this car. I would buy the car all over again, if it was still available. Thanks Oldsmobile for such a great car...

200,000
By Old'sman on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe International 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 100,000 miles all over the US Putting on another 100 grand. This has been a very comfortable freeway cruiser with enough sport to handle tough driving situations close cuts or parallel parking. I have taken this car through the paces. From blizzards and black ice to deserts, mountains and hard to reach terrain. Incredibly stable in all driving situations while still sports- car responsive. Newer version is the Alreo and seems true to form. I drove one a bit and felt right at home.

i love my car
By greg r. on 05/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love my car

My Cutlass
By joe 155 joe 115 on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe S 2dr Coupe

The best car i ever owned.