Used 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass-supreme - Consumer Reviews

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

I figured the stalling problem out!
By phils2

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 4dr Sedan

I finally figured the stalling problem out after mechanics told me they did not find anything wrong with the car at all. Its a piece of the vacuum lines that usually messes up over sometime. It only took me day to find it. Its a cheap part $2.03 no more problems for now. GM mechanics need to go back to school. I just started working on my cars just year ago. If anyone has this car and has problems email me.

1991 oldsmobile cutlass supreme sl
By phils2

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 4dr Sedan

I just bought car just recently it drove good for the first two weeks and stalls out. Then also gets a rough idle every once in a while. I wonder if anyone else is having problems with it stalling out and figured it out. I have 3.1 v6 and it suppose to get good gas mileage and its horrible. I took it to repair shop to get the idling and stalling problem fixed and they could find anything wrong with. Other then the stalling out like out of the blue it runs really good.

Favorite Features

Daul exhaust even though they pricey to replace.

Suggested Improvements

The interior design, 3.1 engine that stalls and idles weirdly that sucks gas down. The digital dash the gauge that goes crazy or freezes. The squilling brakes

Miss my Olds
By IllinoisBoy

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4dr Sedan

We purchased Ol' Bessie for my 16th birthday. She was my first car and as such, she was perfect. I loved the way the car handled, and it rode like a dream. The 3.1 liter engine was modest which helped eek out approx. 30 mpg for me (i drove mostly on 4 lane highways) but was still powerful enough to win me a few dollars here and there. Looking back, I feel horrible that I didn't maintain her like i should have. If I kept up with oil changes and regular shop visits I would still be driving her today. Ol' bessie will always have a special place in my heart, as most first cars do...

Favorite Features

Handling, ride, the sound of the exhaust! I'm not sure if it was stock or not, but my Olds sounded pretty mean.

Suggested Improvements

Bring back Oldsmobile!

Original Owner, Want to Sell
By Wayne

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

This has been an excellant car and fun to drive. Too bad they don't make them any more. We would like to sell the car, which is in show room condition with original paper work, to a person who would value it.

Favorite Features

The convertible top and just how fun it is to drive.

Suggested Improvements

It needs a new convertible top and gaskets.

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
By Wayne

1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Convertible

This car has been a great car for my wife since 1991. She still loves it. It has 44,000 miles and has only required brakes and a serpentine belt. At present, it's in showroom shape. She loves it, however it will be sold in 2006.

Favorite Features

The convertible top.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the suspension.