1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:
awesome!!!!!!!!!
By brett favre fan4 on 07/22/09 15:25 PM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan SL 4dr Sedan

This car was awesome to me. It was my first car and best car i have ever had. i had the car for 10 years and during that time ive never gotten stuck somewhere, never had to get new battery, never had to get major repairs, nothing. it truly was the best car ever for me!

Still Runs Like New
By Gary on 12/28/06 13:11 PM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan 4dr Sedan

I inherited this car from my parents in 1996. It has 262,000 miles on it and still runs like new. As long as you do regular maintenance (oil changes, tune ups, tires etc) this car will take car of you.

OLDS CUTLASS IS GREAT
By DAVE on 06/09/05 20:21 PM (PDT)

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan SL 4dr Sedan

I have had lots of cars over the years but i have been so happy with the two olds cutlass i have had I had to say something. i got 1 with 100k miles and my son put another 65k on it without a hitch... and a first car at that. I have a second one and it has done just as well. if you see one.... buy it

great car
By axhandle on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan 4dr Sedan

Ours has 167,000 miles on it, we've only changed an alternator, two batteries and tires. What more could you ask?

olds
By engwine on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Sedan International 4dr Sedan

So far the car handles well except for a few minor problems. I feel that it is safe for both my 7 mont hold son and I.