Used 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Cutlass Supreme model:

awesome!!!!!!!!!
By brett favre fan4

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 4dr Sedan

This car was awesome to me. It was my first car and best car i have ever had. i had the car for 10 years and during that time ive never gotten stuck somewhere, never had to get new battery, never had to get major repairs, nothing. it truly was the best car ever for me!

Cruise

nothing

Still Runs Like New
By Gary

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 4dr Sedan

I inherited this car from my parents in 1996. It has 262,000 miles on it and still runs like new. As long as you do regular maintenance (oil changes, tune ups, tires etc) this car will take car of you.

The 3.1L engine is fast, fun to drive, and gets great fuel economy (even still at 262,000 miles).

It has had a number of leaks over the years, though none were that expensive to fix.

Master Blaster
By red.M.aciej

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme International 2dr Coupe

Although I have a stripped version with manual windows (couldn't believe this...) I still rate this as the best car I have ever driven (and I have driven many "great" cars). The performance and mileage are amazing. I love the ease with which it's driven and the lack of mayor problems (everything dies sometimes...the question is why, where and how...). I can drive 1,000 miles and I feel like I am standing up from the coach after watching TV! Driving is painless! If I've had all the powered things inside I would never give it up. I reccomend it to everyone - this car rocks! Even mothers-with-child can't help and look on the street!

The 3.1L V6 engine, performance, special look, big wheels, handling, feeling of safety, comfort, and easy driving.

More "electricity" in my version... I'm a big fan of switches and buttons :)

OLDS CUTLASS IS GREAT
By DAVE

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL 4dr Sedan

I have had lots of cars over the years but i have been so happy with the two olds cutlass i have had I had to say something. i got 1 with 100k miles and my son put another 65k on it without a hitch... and a first car at that. I have a second one and it has done just as well. if you see one.... buy it

GM had some issue with alternators. they need replaced evey 50k miles

Keeps on Chuggin'
By jbear

1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2dr Coupe

I love my Oldsmobile. It is fast and powerful, even after at least 12 years in service. I've had it for 2.5 yrs now, and only now, after 150K miles is it starting to show any signs of finally starting to give up. Everything inside still works great, esp. the AC, and I've only had the battery die on me a few times (my own fault) and a leak in the power steering fluid...altho the digital dashboard odometer, speedometer, and gas gauge go out once in a while and take a few minutes to come back on. Besides that, no major complaints.

Super fast and powerful, great AC, v. reliable.

Battery is difficult to get to (for jumping or replacing), as it's covered w/a metal bar that needs to be removed to get to it.