1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera Consumer Review: Top Notch Basic Car* RELIABLE

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - Consumer Review

SL Sedan (3.3L V6 3-speed Automatic)

Top Notch Basic Car* RELIABLE
By angelzfly on

1993 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL 4dr Sedan

Bought the car for $1100.00 at 29K!!! Mint inside everything original. Power driver seat added a brand new CD Player. Needed a Rack & Pinion, oil pan, rear brakes & lines. My brother did the rack for $200.00 mechanics charge $1000.00+ parts! My brother also did the Brand new oil pan too for free. The car sat for a while before I got it. I found the original window sticker $14,995.00 and receits from 3 mo ago for belts wheel cylinders exaust and more over $2k in work+ new tires! Guess they diddnt want to finish the bigger jobs! my gain! I love the car and Im painting it soon! Has surface rust on doors and rear wells, also front wells but got brand new front fenders for $250 Love it!!!

Everything great car all around! AC works!!! Power is strong in this engine for the type of car it is! 3.3 V6 AKA "The Baby 3800-V6" or "Baby 38" in my book. Awsome ride.

The rear light display looks whack. Everything else is the way I like it, old and tough. Cars that last unlike a lot of new junk.