1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Consumer Review: Best Wagon Ever Made

1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (5.0L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Best Wagon Ever Made
By Scott on

1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser 4dr Wagon

I have made the effort to search for one of these for almost over a year. Let me tell you, it was well worth the wait! I was lucky enough to find an all gold Custom Cruiser! One of the rarest color combos out there! I am 16, and so far it is an awesome first car! Nothing on the road comes close to the overall value of the Custom Cruiser! It has room, comfort, quality, originality, luxury, smooth ride, great mileage for its size, and pretty decent performance for a car over 4,000 lbs! I strongly suggest anyone to seek out one of these. With just alittle more than 12,000 ever made in '91-'92, it may be challanging to find a nice one. If you keep looking, you will not be disapointed!

Favorite Features

Climate control is very nice. The vista roof is one of a kind. The dual tailgate is amazing. The ride is to die for! I have never ridden in anything that drives so smooth!

Suggested Improvements

My only suggestion would be the avalibility of an LT1. But even without the LT1, this is far an beyond the best car I or anyone else I know has ever owned!