2003 Oldsmobile Bravada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bravada model:
My favorite vehicle...
By burnsrose on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Bravada. I have a '98 with almost 100,000 miles on it and have only had oil changes and standard maintenance. It has been extremely reliable. Very comfortable ride. Good size for carrying bicycles, skis, etc. I am thinking about replacing it and if I do, it will be with another Bravada.

me
By lster on 11/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

great car its an outsanding car the features are awsome including dvd player air compressor extra storage under the floor in the back and the bose stero system.

2002 bravada
By locomoto63 on 11/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I purchsed a bravada back in march 2002 and so far it has 10,000 trouble free miles.The only times it has gone to the dealer was for a reccall and oil changes.The truck drives and handles like a car.The motor is as smooth and refined as any import car with twice the price tag.I was not looking to purchase an american car or truck,but after test drivig the bravada my mind was instantly changed.Kudos to G.M.for finally producing an affortable worthy world contender.

Wonderful!
By vanillamynt blast on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased our Bravada in June and have been utterly addicted ever since. It is wonderful; the build-quality issues all the magazines harp about are nowhere near as bad as they are made to sound. The SUV is very practical, luxurious, VERY powerful, has a wonderful Bose sound system, and the AWD is extremely useful. It drives nearly as well as our Aurora 4.0. Wonderfully done, Olds and GM!

Great SUV!
By fmuta on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The new Bravada rocks!

Great SUV!
By FMUTA on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

The new Bravada rocks!

2002 Bravada Problems
By Bikehawk47 on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We have had numerous quality problems. The dealer has yet to fix one on the first trip. One problem was that the "brake" lite on the dash came on while driving. It would only go off if we turned the car off. After 3 trips a short was finally found We also have twice replaced the plastic molding around the drivers inside door handleand it still keeps popping out in the matter of 3 days, we had the drivers power seat track break and the fuel guage stop working The vehicle got so far out of alignment that the front tires were ruined. The access door to the oil filter has broken.

Not too big, Not too small, just right
By drjssgolf on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My new Bravada was purchased after driving a dozen other SUV models. The ride, room, quality and price after rebates, made the Bravada a clear choice for my needs. The ride is as good as the BMW and the acceleration is as good as the MDX. The demise of Oldsmobile possibly was a negative factor but I felt that the OLDS name will always be a positive one.