Used 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bravada model:

Great Vehicle
By Bruce Tonn

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The '02 Olds Bravada has been a pleasure to own and drive. I have had no major problems and with the air suspension it provides a very smooth ride. The gas mileage has averaged 19.1 MPG city/hwy combined. Parts and service are not a problem since so many mechanical parts are interchangeable with the Chev Trailblazer and GMC Envoy. I highly recommend this vehicle.

I like the air suspension, individual settings adjusted per the entry key, and very very comfortable ride.

Bravada
By Cheryl Tanneberger

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

It's a great vehicle. It drives smoothly, is sharp, and has a great turning radius. It also is very comfortable.

The body style is really nice. Driving behind it, it has a nice rear end and reflective lighting. It sits high enough and yet is not too low.

The cup holders in the front seats are inconvenient. The shifter interferes with the the driver's side cup holder. Since they're not being built anymore, it can't be improved.

Brilliant Bravada
By JP

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned the car since 2004 - I purchased it from CarMax with 24,000 miles on it and now have 60,000. I've haven't had single problem with the vehicle. I've kept up with regular maintenance. It's been a remarkably safe, reliable, and strong vehicle. The exterior looks like new. I haven't used it to tow anything, however, it has a strong engine that will move quickly at all speed ranges. It's great on snow and gravel roads. I haven't taken it off road, but in 6 inch mud it crawls along fine. I wish Olds didn't fold - they are the highest quality GM make aside from Cadillac in my eyes.

The interior build quality, comfortable ride, exterior and interior design, Bose sound system - it cranks without distortion. The OnStar integration is great, too.

None.

Nice SUV
By Lloyd

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Have owned my Bravada for six months. I bought it with 64,000 miles on it. The only probems are the memory for the mirrors doesn't work, and the bottom passenger seat heater is not working. I paid only $12,900 for it and it has every option. I have been getting about 17 mpg.

The big sunroof, great sounding Bose stereo, and heated seats. This is a good looking SUV.

It doesn't matter, GM doesn't make Oldsmobiles any more.

I Love This Car
By LINDA

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada 2WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have had in my life. I totaled my first Bravada by hitting an elk and didn't have a scratch on me. So, I got another one and have been completely satified with it ever since. It is approaching 60,000 miles and I hate to give it up. Will probably buy an extended warranty to keep for another two years. Maybe by then, GM will come up with another one like it.

The sleek looks (metallic red), sliding sunroof, ease of handling, power, OnStar, just about everything.

Should have place for trash and better situated cup holders.