1994 Oldsmobile Bravada SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bravada model:
Great Truck
By xspired2000 on 06/08/07 15:40 PM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I have had it for 2 years and overall it performs well. The only repair I've had to make was to replace the fuel pump other than regular maitance.

My Dreammobile
By deew on 11/25/05 12:50 PM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada SUV 4dr SUV AWD

I've always owned new cars but decided to try out an SUV and bought my Bravada for a few thousand dollars. It already had 92,000 miles on it, but the interior leather and carpet were pristine, the body was in perfect shape with no dings, etc. It runs great and is a pleasure to drive in the snow. I've had to replace the electronic cluster for the speedometer, the heater unit, and the EGR valve, but for a truck this old I expected some repairs. It has 122,000 miles on it and it's still going strong. I love it.

Ohio Winters
By M. Analog on 02/09/05 04:44 AM (PST)

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada SUV Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD

My '94 Olds Bravada brings a smile to my face every winter. The SmartTrak all wheel drive system, powered by a 4.3L Vortec V6, rated at 200 horsepower & 280 ft. lbs. torque, handles well in icy conditions as well as deep snow and off road situations. My '94 Bravada remains powerful and responsive 11 years and 116,000 miles young.

Fun Ride
By mcne-ase on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada SUV 4dr SUV AWD

Good performance. Good handling in all weather. Comfortable on trips. Reasonable economy for size. Reliable.

Excellent 2ndVehicleforNorthernDrivers
By Buzzardbud on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada SUV Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD

EX body, Good tires, clean interior, leather, tow package, hi-miles (108,000) but still runs good. Has had routine maintenance performed on schedule, AWD - all Bravada features.