Used 1994 Oldsmobile Bravada Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bravada model:

Great Truck
By xspired2000

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada 4dr SUV AWD

I have had it for 2 years and overall it performs well. The only repair I've had to make was to replace the fuel pump other than regular maitance.

Power seats. Leather interior.

Different air controls. More options

My Dreammobile
By deew

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada 4dr SUV AWD

I've always owned new cars but decided to try out an SUV and bought my Bravada for a few thousand dollars. It already had 92,000 miles on it, but the interior leather and carpet were pristine, the body was in perfect shape with no dings, etc. It runs great and is a pleasure to drive in the snow. I've had to replace the electronic cluster for the speedometer, the heater unit, and the EGR valve, but for a truck this old I expected some repairs. It has 122,000 miles on it and it's still going strong. I love it.

The comfortable leather seats and roomy interior. The Bravada handles well in all weather conditions. I feel like I'm driving a tank, which is a great safety factor.

Improve the gas mileage, othan that it's great.

Ohio Winters
By M. Analog

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD

My '94 Olds Bravada brings a smile to my face every winter. The SmartTrak all wheel drive system, powered by a 4.3L Vortec V6, rated at 200 horsepower & 280 ft. lbs. torque, handles well in icy conditions as well as deep snow and off road situations. My '94 Bravada remains powerful and responsive 11 years and 116,000 miles young.

The leather interior, a standard on the 1994 special edition, shows very little age after over a decade of regular use. The 6-way power driver seat features, as well as the lumbar feature for both seats, still work properly.

The electronic cluster in mine is crap.

Fun Ride
By mcne-ase

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada 4dr SUV AWD

Good performance. Good handling in all weather. Comfortable on trips. Reasonable economy for size. Reliable.

Performance and handling. The AWD really takes a turn. Many sports cars are hard pressed to keep up.

Excellent 2ndVehicleforNorthernDrivers
By Buzzardbud

1994 Oldsmobile Bravada Special Edition 4dr SUV AWD

EX body, Good tires, clean interior, leather, tow package, hi-miles (108,000) but still runs good. Has had routine maintenance performed on schedule, AWD - all Bravada features.

Ride comfort; clean leather interior; AWD; engine performance.

Vehicle is in solid, clean shape-inside and out; everything in working order. Can't really think of one thing to point out for improvement.