Used 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora - Consumer Reviews

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora

Base 4.0L V8 4-speed Automatic - (48 reviews )

my aurora
By brianeaton

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora 4dr Sedan

I have a 1995 oldsmobile aurora it is one of two i have a 1972 chevelle ss and i would love to get my aurora in tip top shape bout to rebuild it all i recomend keeping a car like this it is a family/ sports car and im not getting rid of mine any time soon

all

overheats aluminum engine people

9 years of Aurora Love!
By Bill

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora 4dr Sedan

Bought my second '95 Aurora last year after turning 225,000 miles on the first one (still in the family and driven by son), this latest was a low mileage dark cherry metallic. Over the year it has not disappointed! Needs some new shocks but now with 99,000 miles, still rides like a dream and pounds out the acceleration. Only problem, where will I get another when this one fades?

Style, rocket-like acceleration

Get a clue GM!

Love the Aurora
By Sara

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora 4dr Sedan

Well for the last three years I have had an Aurora and I love the way it looks and sounds and the way it makes me feel and my family feels while riding in it. Now I have to Find a parts car to fix some things on it that have never been fixed before,but it is hard considering that I haven't found one that isn't in really bad condition, and that is all it is good for. So you see it is hard to fix the little things on it so it can appciated for a long time to come.

Everything comes to mind I just love everything about it

I would like to see a manaul one and possibliy own one as well

Ignition Coils Bad and Trans
By Jeff

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora 4dr Sedan

I actually still do love my Aurora. It only had 98,000 miles on it but my complaint is that the transmission went out and cost 2800 to replace and two out of the four ignition coils died! Other than that it has been pretty good!

Interior design

Transmission and Ignition Coils

7 years on, STILL in love
By mrbill

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora 4dr Sedan

Since last review my Aurora has experienced only a loose PCV fitting and HVAC computer failure (replaced with eBay part for $50). Now at 200,000+ miles, the engine is still tight and the transmission is still solid. Paint chips from the Interstate evident. After 15 years of use, the black leather interior is still gorgeous and this car is a true power machine, very fast and still a great looking car. This is the fifth Olds that I have had in my life and it is by far the best. Sorry, GM messed up when it killed the Olds division, but it appears GM has made consistently bad decisions since. GM recently sold the prototype at auction for $16,500 - major disappoint to me that I missed it.

POWER!