2004 Oldsmobile Alero - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Alero model:
cars
By rbp on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Oldsmobile Alero GL1 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I like the car alot, I have rented it a few times and always try and request it again at times i cant get it--i wonder y. I have had the Grand Am and the Malibu,. I like the Alero alot better

nimble little two door
By vespagl on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Oldsmobile Alero GLS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a fun car to own...lots of pep and good handling for a modestly priced car. Styling is very attractive and more than a few folk have commented on how nice this little "European coupe" was. I love the fold down rear seats for when the trunk needs to hold large items. I am gonna miss Olds when they go.

THE BEST CAR OUT THERE
By MIA on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Oldsmobile Alero GLS 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

THIS IS MY FIRST CAR.....MY OWN CAR...AND I LOVE IT..I HAVE DRIVE OTHER CARS FOR ALONG TIME BUT IN THE YEAR THAT I HAVE HAD MY CAR I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AND IT IS ONE OF THE ONLY CARS THAT I COULD AFFORD THAT I REALLY LOVED

my alero
By cmf0074 on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Oldsmobile Alero GX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

i love my new alero. i have alway drove imports and this is my 1st american made vehicle. i would say that it is as good if not better than any import on the road!!!!

MY GREAT ALERO
By JAKENCOOKIE on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Oldsmobile Alero GLS 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE NOTHING BUT FUN IN THIS CAR

alero "the family car"
By mcky09 on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

the title says it all. this car has a mature feel throughout every aspect.the ride is very nice and has the power to pass if necessary. maxes out at 97 mph. this is the car to grow old in. and i'm only 20 with no family. why do i have this car?