I am very pleased with the Xterra so far.
By johnwaynext on
2012 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have only had my Pro 4X Xterra for a few days but so far so good. I bought it for $5300 off list over Labor Day at Bommarito Nissan in Hazelwood, MO. Nissan had some great incentives then. The Xterra drives great, smooth on the highway and solid when I go off road. Fit and finish seem to be good. I like the leather seats. The upgraded sound system is wonderful, much better than the one found on the S and X models. Too early to tell about gas mileage. It will probably be comparable to my 98 GMC Jimmy at around 18 overall. I considered going to a car based CUV for better mileage but none of those seemed to be up to the capabilities of the Xterra. I will write updates regularly.
Favorite Features
Part-time 4 wheel drive, leather seats, sound system, smooth ride on road, off road ability, towing capacity and acceleration.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage would make this truck even better than it is, but I can live with it because of what it can do. Power seats would also be an improvement. More choices in interior colors would be nice.
By oschadt
on 09/14/12 09:04 AM (PDT)

$5300 BELOW LIST? PLEASE TELL ME HOW. I AM STUCK AT $3000 ($1500 DISCOUNT AND $1500 INCENTIVE).I AM EAGER TO LEARN.thanks ,SAM