Used 2012 Nissan Xterra S SUV Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Reviews

2012 Nissan Xterra SUV

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:

In love
By prosha28

2012 Nissan Xterra SUV S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my xterra for about 2 weeks (1000 miles now) and so far it has been a great vehicle. I sold my 2012 camaro because I wanted something simple and less extravagant. Plus, the camaro was giving me a headache of problems and I wanted to make the switch back to import. The gas mileage of the xterra is just ok, being able to take it on recreational trips will make up for this in the long run. Also, it feels solid and very secure to the road which I like, while being able to sit up high and in a comfortable position. I love how it rides like a truck, but does not knock you around too much.

Rugged look, deep exhaust sound even from factory parts, easy clean seats, easy to use cruise control, easy to get into, simplicity, hidden glove box, light weight key fob/key combo.

The way the head rests are permanently positioned so far forward hit me in the head if I go over a speed bump a little too fast, can't wait to get the side steps taken off because they are always in the way getting in and out, easier opening back hatch.