2010 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Love My Little Beast!

2010 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

Love My Little Beast!
By Outlaw Blondie on

2010 Nissan Xterra SE 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have always been a truck/lrg.SUV person and planned on buying another GMC, but they seem to make all these new Make/Models so ridiculously bulky that I debated for 2 years. I looked at every truck and SUV, it was like Goldilocks and The 3 Bears. This one is to small, this one is to big, this one is too sissy, this one is too boring, then finally Ah this one feels just right. I went shopping with my son who bought an Xterra. Within a week I loved it so much I bought one, and within a week after that my brother-in-law loved ours so much he bought one. Now we are planning some kewl family Off-roading trips. The SE is fun and sporty, yet classy enough for a night out on the town. I Love it!

Sporty Outback appearance. Perfect size, Built on a truck chassis which to me is a real SUV not these Car/mini-van crossover SUVs. Great visibility for someone 5ft., RF Stereo-MPplayer-XM- Bluetooth rocks, Plenty of power, Makes great turns, plays very nicely in the dirt, Nice standard window tint.

Outside temp. display!! Auto headlights/daytime running lights, Better interior material as not to scratch so easily, Heated seats, Heated mirrors, A sunroof would be nice, Cargo Mat, rear air ducts, A little cushier ride out on a dirt road, then I think it would be one perfect Vehicle.