2010 Nissan Xterra 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Vehicle

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Review

Great Vehicle
By ShadowFox on

2010 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is amazing. Since I purchased the Off Road version, I figured I was going to compromise ride quality and overall comfort. Nothing could be further from the truth. The ride quality is surprisingly comfortable, the seats sit well, and the Rockford Fosgate system kicks. The utility features of the vehicle are some of the best in the market. I've even done a little of my own testing off road. This thing is amazing in the dirt and rocks. The 4LO and locking rear differential are easy to use and get you out of just about anything. Engine performance is impressive for an SUV. The V6 is plenty powerful, quiet and buttery smooth. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle.

Favorite Features

Off Road capabilities Stereo system Ride quality Utility features Engine performance Off Road lighting

Suggested Improvements

Although the seats are plenty comfy, I would like to see bigger side bolsters to hold you in place during off road driving. I would suggest heated seats and automatic climate control, and HID lighting.