Used 2010 Nissan Xterra Off-Road SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:

From Old to New
By hirosfca

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Upgraded from my 2002 Xterra 4x2 to the 4x4 Off Road package. I actually use this vehicle for the road trips, on and off road. Sometimes, I would venture onto a path or pseudo-road that turned off road and regret that I only had a 4x2 so this new addition of the total off road capability is very nice. Now I wont be worried about getting stuck or stopping our adventure short due to the vehicle's off road capability. I love the sparse easy to clean interior and the tough chunky looks. I have the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and that is a great piece of mind to know that Nissan will back up the reliability of the vehicles they make.

Favorite Features

I love the sparse easy to use and easy to clean interior. I love the rockford fosgate sound system and the bluetooth connectivity. Xterra is the only Mid-size body on chassis truck based 4x4 that offers a manual transmission.

Suggested Improvements

I would like a softer wider cushier seat. It should include a trailer hitch as standard equipment.

2010 xterra
By hondaf1

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I really dont know what everyone is talking about. This truck does not have a rough ride quality. Trans shifts smoothly and overall first impressions are great

Favorite Features

Manual trans, locking rear diff, rockford fosgate stereo,

Suggested Improvements

no more crappy plastics! bumpers and cargo area scratch and marr too easily and cant really be fixed