2010 Nissan Xterra SUV 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Xterra SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

SE 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:
Great SUV with minor issues
By towens on 01/23/10 20:44 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in an 08 Toyota Rav4 and we only had it for 2 days but my wife and I are very pleased with it. The leather, xm radio, ride, performance and handling are great. The optional navigation is cool and hides easily. There is a few items that we'll have to get used to such as no automatic headlights, accessories don't automatically shut off when you turn the vehicle off, unusual placement of the tire jack. We also noticed that the trip computer is faded and will need to be returned for a replacement.

Back to the X
By X247 on 11/30/09 20:24 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2003 xterra and after 2 years I trade for a Pathfinder, The X was underpowered. Now I'm back to the X, its an improvement to the older model and rides just as good the Pathfinder. For the money is a great SUV, LOADED which is nice. I went for an off road but the SE is what I found. I'm keeping it till it dies!

Best Ride Yet From Nissan
By JTCKC on 11/13/09 08:02 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Xterra SUV SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Nissan Xterra. I went in to the dealership for my regular maintenance and decided to trade up. Leather, GPS, xm radio, 4.0 v6 17" wheels with rims. Man this is a fantastic upgrade. I loved my 2007 Xterra, but they bought it for more than I owed and got me in a new one for a better payment. I'll never drive anything else. I love everything about it. You'd be crazy to pass one up. I never had 1 issue with my 2007 and this one outshines the 2007 by far. I look forward to driving this for a long time to come!!